2003 Toyota 4Runner

9.5

Based on 914 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

THE best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I decided on a new 2005 4Runner at the last minute. I needed something I could rely on and not get stuck in snow or mud. Well, this SUV fits those perameters and then some. I have had nothing but great comfort and security in this car. It looks just the same as it did when I bought it. The interior is clean and has held up thru my 8 year old daughter! It pulls my 2 horse trailer effortlessly, with its big V8. Its peppy and fun to drive, sometimes I forget I'm driving an SUV. I would definately recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting style, comfort, and pep. I've not had to have any work on the car, and now have 38,000 + miles on it. Very pleased!!!!"

It's a keeper

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Own the car for over two years and have not had any issue at all. This car is reliable and stylish. I plan on keeping this car for as long as it'll run. Which I expect to be a LONG time."

Toyota 4Runner Loyalist

By on Friday, April 4, 2008

"I've owned four 4runner's (86, 91, 98 and 03). Had a few minor problems - for instance the A/C Clutch relay in the "03 4Runner is known to go bad but no big deal. But I've never been left broken down anywhere and Toyota has always stood by it's product. I've owned eight Toyota's in total."

Awesome

By on Sunday, March 30, 2008

"We bought this car new in 2003 and have never been sorry! I actually get better gas mileage than the sticker predicted. 19.3 -20.5 mpg in town. Not bad. The only thing I would like to see different is the hatch to be remote controlled. It can be heavy and difficult to close if your hands are full."

wow gr8 truck

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"I have put 30k on this vehicle over the last 3 years & the truck feels exactly the way it did the day I brought it home. No squeaks, no rattles, terrific brakes, quiet interior, great v8 engine, & the full-time 4 wheel drive is confidence inspiring. You never know its there until you need it. It tows my snowmobiles like they are not even there. I couldn't recommend this vehicle more!"