1999 Toyota 4Runner

9.4

Based on 866 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

9.7/10

Beats any Jeep

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"What a 4x4! Bought it about a year ago. Had a 3" lift kit and 1" Body lift and 31" tires. I had a lot of fun with it but I kept getting stuck on things too hard for it. So I bought 33 Inch tires and did some body modifing to make them fit in the wheel wells. NOW it goes anywhere! With the Lift kit, 33 inch tires, rear electic posi-traction it can beat any jeep out there! I follow my Jeep buds everywhere! They put thousands of dollars into their Jeeps making them off road worthy. I only put about 2600 into mine to make it go anywhere! The only thing I haven't gotten around to yet is....MOAB!"

love it!

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"I have never had a problem with it! Starts up first time, everytime!"

very happy

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I have owned many vehicles. However, this 4runner is head and shoulders above anything i have ever owned or driven. The quality and attention to detail is superb. If you are looking for an suv in this class spend the extra money and get a 4runner. The only issues i can see is that the driving position for a tall person is a little awkward at first. Also, comfort for long trips isnt what it could be, but isnt bad. Definately recommed it."

Great Vehicle!

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"Bought this used with 35k on it - now have 66k, minor maintenance except for a new water pump - overall great value. I've always wanted this 3rd generation version but was never willing to pay the 30k+ new price so I waited - well worth the wait. This is my second Toyota, had a 1990 Camry for 13 years and I can say this vehicle is better built and more solid which is saying a lot for a vehicle I put over 130k miles on."

I WILL MISS IT

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"I HAVE HAD MY RUNNER SPORT FOR 1 1/2 YEARS. ITS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. BUT NOW I HAVE TO SAY GOOD-BYE, CUZ I HAVE TO DRIVE 50+ MILES TO WORK, I WILL MISS MY RUNNER SO MUCH. IT HAS BEEN THE CAR I HAVE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME... GAS HAS GONE UP TO MUCH, SO IT MUST GO, BOO HOO BOO HOO......"