1995 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Reviews

92 4Runner

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Honestly this is a awesome truck! I bought mine from a guy who had obviously never driven it off-road and always babied it in virtually perfect shape 150K on it not running for $2500. It had been sitting on the side of the guys house covered and under a carport for a few years not running cause it would crank but not start. I drained the tank and used the 3-4gal that was in it in my lawn mower, replaced the bad fuel pump, put a new fuel filter, new battery, 2 fuses and I've been driving it since and it now has almost 400K on it. I just follow the manufacturers maintenance schedule and it's been a great truck!"

Great SUV fun to drive

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "4x4 5speed mpg"

Cons: "does not have enough power"

"this has been a great truck, mine is lifted with 31" tires and for the most part gets decent gas around 19mpg the 4x4 works great both on and off the road!! I did have to put in a new timing belt but it only cost me like $500 so I could not complain!!"

There really is no comparable car out there

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "good offroad"

Cons: "not a racecar, but drinks gas like one. cupholders"

"When i bought this 4runner i was worried because it had 340,000 miles on it. But it was exactly what i was looking for, espcially considering my 2500 dollar price max. It has started right up every time i've needed it. The 4x4 works great, only time i was stuck i was high centered and i have taller tires on my 4runner so i think that says something about how well it does. I'll go on forever about the reliability, comfort and style/cool factor that is the 4runner so i'l try to focus on the few cons it has. #1, it is gutless; i get beat by hybrids/compacts off the line, let alone maneuvering in traffic. #2 the gas mileage should be higher considering the lack of power. #3 the cup holders are too small (they are low tech too but i like that, they work great for small drinks, and never break). I must say that the range of the 4runner is relatively low and i don't think you could get 300miles out of one tank but that fits into the category of low mileage i think. it does tow a little and low range is deceptively low and really maximizes the torque. It handles well off-road and on ice. I've put 25k miles on it (in 1.5years) so i think iv got a pretty good idea of the kind of car it is. The best thing for under $10,000, and one quarter the price!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted