ZIP code

1995 Toyota 4Runner

8.3

Based on 220 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Previous | 1 ... 42 43 44 | Next

awsome

By on Monday, December 17, 2007

"i love this car i would never ever get rid of it if it had a bigger engine. i like to go fast but the little v6 will always run great"

best 4runner

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Awesome car!"

Deserves kudos

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"First of all I would like to say that it takes alot for me to actually write a review but after owning such a quality vehicle, I feel it deserves props. I have owned my 94 4 runner with the 3.0 for only 3 years but in that time I have seen this car show absolutely no sign of wear and tear and have never had any problem with it except for bad battery. Though slower than I would like with lousier gas mileage than I would like (thus selling, and hating to see this beauty go) I cannot describe the reliability. Never one time having not started in the morning, always got me to work. Always kept up that nice clean look and overall an amazing vehicle. Put a flowmaster on it, sounds real nice which suprised me with only a 3 liter. Though I do believe the exhaust negatively affected my gas mileage which was a big concern of mine. If you are looking to buy one, shoot for a 2.4 liter 5 speed. my girlfriend has a 92 with 180k and no signs of slowing. Though I must say I suggest any 4 runner because even if they are looking tired I can assure you a little love will go a long way. another thing I have noticed in both mine and her 4 runners is the headlights seem to want to point to the ground so fix or be careful"

nice

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"great suv that is 17years old and as reliable as anything out there. A little less poweer than new suv's, but will last twice as long. buy one for life"

Work Horse

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"This SUV still has life in it but we need to sell it because we moved and have nowhere to store it. At 143K we feel 250K is not a surprise. It's been a good friend since we bought it new in 91. We'll hate to see it go."

Previous | 1 ... 42 43 44 | Next