2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

It has been a good ride

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "great mid range power/good gas mileage"

Cons: "Suzuki dealers are shrinking"

"I worked in a role that included a company car I could use as my personal car as well. I swithced jobs and needed a good value, 3 row SUV. The XL7 has actually filled the role nicely and has been a good ride. I average 22.7 mpg, with a mix of highway and town. You do not feel like you are driving a 3 row vehicle. The front passenger seat folds down flat, and I have hauled 14 foot 4" x 4"s in it. The most amazing thing is the passing power at 60 mile an hour. It kicks down fast, and has great mid-range power. I worry how hard parts might be to get in future, but so far not an issue. I am taking my wife's Chevy Traverse, and we are getting her something smaller to drive, so we will be trading the XL7 off soon."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "Great price no problems!"

Cons: "Backseat could use more cushion"

"We purchased this car new in 08. We have done oil changes every 7500 miles with Mobil 1. Car has never been in the shop yet! We just put new tires on it at 50,000 miles. The only thing is the backseat could be a little more comfortable. Very quick and powerful for a V6. one of the best cars we have owned for a lot less money. To bad Suzuki stopped making it."

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUZUKI

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"I have had this vehicle 26 months and have had nothing but problems and I even purchased it new. It is in the shop now and this will be the 5th time. A piece of junk!!! I have had the rear end replaced, something in the dash was replaced, and the dash is still rattling, now the stupid thing has jumped time. Please, please do not buy one of these vehicles."

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I bought an XL-7 seven month ago and have not been disapointed. I live in mountains that can have harsh winters - lots of ice and snow - and this AWD vehicle goes very well in bad weather. In addition to its acumen in handling winter conditions, I drove in a torrential rainstorm this week and felt very stable and secure with its traction control. Besides the AWD and traction control, other pros: fairly comfortable on long drives; great warranty; decent gas mileage for the size vehicle (I have gotten 20.9 average combined city/highway over 13,000 miles traveled); decent fit and finish; lots of space including a usable third seat; great options for a very good price - sunroof, leather heated seats, rear ac/heat controls; very good safety features and ratings; solid acceleration and torque; excellent, smooth, shiftable automatic transmission (saves on braking down hills.) Cons: Poor turning radius; cabin noise is a bit on the loud side; some trim feels a bit on the cheap side. Overall: An excellent value."

GREAT CAR!

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"3 years with it (2007 brand new) and no complains at all... awesome SUV! I'm from a country where Suzuki is a GREAT brand, just like Toyota, Honda or any of those. I like every single thing, I totally recommended. I just wish they make a Hybrid... I already paid it all and will be with the family until its last days many years ahead... our loyal friend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals