2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

good family car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "level ride system"

Cons: "expensive parts when something does go wrong"

"its comfortable for long trips and the level ride system helps on the gas. It is/was a great car. loved the color and the overall proformance on the road. Only problem is the parts are expensive if/when they need replaced and the labor is extremely extensive."

Really Lovinit

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I have 22,500 miles on my '07 and it is just as nice a car as it was when I purchased it. I like the sound system and the a/c is great. The mileage is good as I am mostly on the highway to and from work. The ride and handling is supurb and it is very quiet inside. The price was outstanding compared to other cars with this kind of trim, luxury, etc. I would recommend this car to anyone as I am an engineer and believe these guys "outdid" theirselves on this one. GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Had to talk my wife into getting a SUV. We looked and drove many. When we drove our XL7 we were hooked. It is a great ride with plenty of room. My wife will be driving it everyday. We traded a 2006 HHR and she was ruluctant to give it up. Once she drove the XL7 we made the deal. So far been very pleased."

excellant automobile!

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pros: "great ride & comfort"

Cons: "would like back-up camera"

"great value for the money"

It has been a good ride

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "great mid range power/good gas mileage"

Cons: "Suzuki dealers are shrinking"

"I worked in a role that included a company car I could use as my personal car as well. I swithced jobs and needed a good value, 3 row SUV. The XL7 has actually filled the role nicely and has been a good ride. I average 22.7 mpg, with a mix of highway and town. You do not feel like you are driving a 3 row vehicle. The front passenger seat folds down flat, and I have hauled 14 foot 4" x 4"s in it. The most amazing thing is the passing power at 60 mile an hour. It kicks down fast, and has great mid-range power. I worry how hard parts might be to get in future, but so far not an issue. I am taking my wife's Chevy Traverse, and we are getting her something smaller to drive, so we will be trading the XL7 off soon."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "Great price no problems!"

Cons: "Backseat could use more cushion"

"We purchased this car new in 08. We have done oil changes every 7500 miles with Mobil 1. Car has never been in the shop yet! We just put new tires on it at 50,000 miles. The only thing is the backseat could be a little more comfortable. Very quick and powerful for a V6. one of the best cars we have owned for a lot less money. To bad Suzuki stopped making it."

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUZUKI

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"I have had this vehicle 26 months and have had nothing but problems and I even purchased it new. It is in the shop now and this will be the 5th time. A piece of junk!!! I have had the rear end replaced, something in the dash was replaced, and the dash is still rattling, now the stupid thing has jumped time. Please, please do not buy one of these vehicles."

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I bought an XL-7 seven month ago and have not been disapointed. I live in mountains that can have harsh winters - lots of ice and snow - and this AWD vehicle goes very well in bad weather. In addition to its acumen in handling winter conditions, I drove in a torrential rainstorm this week and felt very stable and secure with its traction control. Besides the AWD and traction control, other pros: fairly comfortable on long drives; great warranty; decent gas mileage for the size vehicle (I have gotten 20.9 average combined city/highway over 13,000 miles traveled); decent fit and finish; lots of space including a usable third seat; great options for a very good price - sunroof, leather heated seats, rear ac/heat controls; very good safety features and ratings; solid acceleration and torque; excellent, smooth, shiftable automatic transmission (saves on braking down hills.) Cons: Poor turning radius; cabin noise is a bit on the loud side; some trim feels a bit on the cheap side. Overall: An excellent value."

GREAT CAR!

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"3 years with it (2007 brand new) and no complains at all... awesome SUV! I'm from a country where Suzuki is a GREAT brand, just like Toyota, Honda or any of those. I like every single thing, I totally recommended. I just wish they make a Hybrid... I already paid it all and will be with the family until its last days many years ahead... our loyal friend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals