2004 Suzuki XL-7

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

suzuki XL7

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I bought on new as the family truckster, and I feel completely letting my wife take my 2 kids anywhere in it. The only problem we have had with it is a sensor in the passenger seat (weight sensor). It sometimes alerts you that no one is in the seat. The dealership replaced it, and all is well. Good power, tows my utility trailer fine, fine in the snow, etc.etc. Best vehicle I have bought! Great deal for the money!"

Great value for price

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "good 4X4, good on gas, roomy, comfortable"

Cons: "no power adjustable seats"

"Fully loaded options, factory running boards, very reasonable fuel economy, good off road, and towing under 2000lb, was not happy rear axel bearings needed replacement. Solid mechanically otherwise"

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Purchased 2 years ago, style is good. Upgraded stereo b-cuz the factory had no power, but good sound. Rides smooth and 4WD comes in handy. Handles in snow surprisingly well and seemingly better than expensive vehicles, as I zip pass them spun out on I-70. Very nice interior, cold ac and heated seats and mirros come in handy. 3rd row seats are for kids or 5'6" and below, but they lean back and the other two rows adjust for needed space to squeeze in 6 adults for not too long trips if necessary. I get about 20mpg on highway but I only use syntec oil. Last but not least it has good storage space if you lower 3rd row."

Most reliable Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I bought car used with 30 thousand miles on it. I have never had any work done, other than change oil and new tires. It starts first time, everytime and is very comfortable on long trips. It is good on gas as well. Only draw back is I think it could handle a little better in heavy wind conditions, although I have never been too concerned. I would recommend this to anyone and it has plenty of leg and head room."

IMHO

By on Friday, May 2, 2008

"Pros: This mini SUV is the best vehicle I have owned. I bought my 2003 XL-7 in June 07 with about 75K Miles. It now has about 84K. Have been on numerous "5+ hour" trips with it. I like the mileage I get. It has been the perfect size for my family. (2 Adults, 3 children ages 2,6,& 7). Cons: I have tried riding on the back seats, and they were really uncomfortable. 3rd Row seat is extremely enclosed-- No foot space at all even for younger children."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL-7 near Honolulu. See local deals