2003 Suzuki XL-7

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

suzuki XL7

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I bought on new as the family truckster, and I feel completely letting my wife take my 2 kids anywhere in it. The only problem we have had with it is a sensor in the passenger seat (weight sensor). It sometimes alerts you that no one is in the seat. The dealership replaced it, and all is well. Good power, tows my utility trailer fine, fine in the snow, etc.etc. Best vehicle I have bought! Great deal for the money!"

This 2.7 V6 can last to 300K

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Never break down !!!"

Cons: "Wind noise over 80 mph."

"I own two XL-7, one is 2001 which I bought in 2003, and the other is 2006 which I bought in 2008. Talk about 2001 first, I had 300K on it, electric, transmission and a/c are all fine, only problem is when it was over 180K, it started eating engine oil. I use Mobile 1, change oil every 10K regularly, at 300K, it needs a quart every 1000-1500 miles. The reason I get the 2006 because I never found a car with the utilities and value better than XL-7, now at 100K, never had a single problem, I change oil every 3k in local lube shop for $20.00 or less, I don't see any oil consumption so far. Do not get the newer model because it is a piece of junk compare to the older model."

Great value for price

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "good 4X4, good on gas, roomy, comfortable"

Cons: "no power adjustable seats"

"Fully loaded options, factory running boards, very reasonable fuel economy, good off road, and towing under 2000lb, was not happy rear axel bearings needed replacement. Solid mechanically otherwise"

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Purchased 2 years ago, style is good. Upgraded stereo b-cuz the factory had no power, but good sound. Rides smooth and 4WD comes in handy. Handles in snow surprisingly well and seemingly better than expensive vehicles, as I zip pass them spun out on I-70. Very nice interior, cold ac and heated seats and mirros come in handy. 3rd row seats are for kids or 5'6" and below, but they lean back and the other two rows adjust for needed space to squeeze in 6 adults for not too long trips if necessary. I get about 20mpg on highway but I only use syntec oil. Last but not least it has good storage space if you lower 3rd row."

Most reliable Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I bought car used with 30 thousand miles on it. I have never had any work done, other than change oil and new tires. It starts first time, everytime and is very comfortable on long trips. It is good on gas as well. Only draw back is I think it could handle a little better in heavy wind conditions, although I have never been too concerned. I would recommend this to anyone and it has plenty of leg and head room."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL-7 near Honolulu. See local deals