2006 Suzuki Verona

6.2

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

6.8/10
    6.6/10
    6.6/10
    6.5/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10

good value

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"I bought this car for $16k in 2005 because I had a Suzuki before and it ran well. I also liked the wood grain, cloth interior, cd player etc. I have not had any problems with the car except for some rattling under the right rear wheelwell and they fixed it. The car has no pick power but who cares, I do not race. I wanted a v6 because I travel to Vegas often and those mtns require the strength. I have 45K miles on it and still no issues. One thing you cannot swap out the wheels or the stereo to upgrade due to the fact that all of the computer system is connected. I heard once you do that youll have nothing but problems. I did want new rims and a better stereo but not with that kind of risk. Overall, I am happy with it. Large trunk space, great rear leg room, automatic everyting (still works unlike my Landrover, now that had major issues)."

2005 verona

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Never had any repairs just change the oil every 4k miles is the only money besides gas I have ever spent."

Great Value!

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I've owned this car since January of 04'. I have had very few problems with the car. The few times I did have a problem that was not normal W&T the GREAT warranty covered it and it was fixed free of charge. The car is stylish and handles well. Its not a race car but the power is more then sufficient. The main problem i have had with this car is the service. The service tech's are always helpfull but they don't seem to know much about the car. Since Suzuki's are not a popular brand in my area it can be hard to get the car fixed quickly because noone has parts readily available. Any serious problems can have the car out of service for a couple weeks while the parts are on order and even minor fixes (such as alignments and changing out the brakes) have to be brought to the dealership 90% of the time. This seems to be because Suzukis have unique parts on there cars and most places do not have the tools, the parts, or the knowledge to fix it. Every time i bring it to get an oil change the guys get confused. This is because the car takes a LOAD of oil. I believe i was told it takes 7 quarts which is as much as most standard trucks. So you won't pay standard prices for oil changes either because you have to cover the extra oil the car needs. Other then the unique things about the car it is a great value and has many features that you would expect to see on much more pricey cars. I recommend this car but I would personally not buy another Suzuki because I cannot fix anything on the car myself due to the uncommon parts not being available."

THe worst

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"This car has been a problem since day one, Trans replaced at 20,000miles, Engine light comes on when driving up a hill and after filling up the tank. paint chipping on bumper, radio switches on steering wheel does not work properly. cant wait to get rid of this problem"

Verona

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"We purchased our Verona in 2004 and have enjoyed it. To date we've had no issues and use it for all our traveling. With fuel prices so high I wish it would get better mileage, but it has been a good car for us. We like the styling and interior, the radio volume control goes on mute sometimes when I increase volume, the cargo space is excellent and it has been a quiet ride."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Verona near Honolulu. See local deals