2006 Suzuki Verona

6.2

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

6.8/10
    6.6/10
    6.6/10
    6.5/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10

2005 Suyzuki Verna

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought this car in 2006 from Carmax. First 90 days was OK. Then it began having major problems. It would stall in traffic, die going down the highway at 70 mph. It would rev up 1500 rpm and then die down the same and do that 7 or 8 times per minute for hours. I had the electronics worked over a dozen times. At one point the tranny failed. Last big bill was $3000+ in Dec 08 and it was in the shop 2 months. I had a service contract that covered most of it but I was out the car so many times I would have gladly traded but was upside down $2500. DO NOT BUY A VERONA FOR ANY REASON. I would not even recommend any Suzuki."

Worst Car Ever

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"I have had nothing but problems with this car. The trim on the handles has peeled off and it cuts and cuts deep. Have had the car checked out more times then I can count and they still can't explain why that car stalls. So it stalls for no reason. The car reves up with out touching the gas. I hate this car."

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I bought my '05 Verona used; it had been a rental car. I have had no major problems at all. Our local dealer does very well servicing this car. I LOVE the ride - very quiet and comfortable; great for long trips. I feel I got a lot of bang for my buck - lots of bells and whistles. I really hadn't even wanted to test drive it, but when I did, I was extremely impressed. Hopefully it will continue to be a good car; if not, I'll trade it in just like the VW I traded in for this."

2005 verona

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Never had any repairs just change the oil every 4k miles is the only money besides gas I have ever spent."

Great Value!

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I've owned this car since January of 04'. I have had very few problems with the car. The few times I did have a problem that was not normal W&T the GREAT warranty covered it and it was fixed free of charge. The car is stylish and handles well. Its not a race car but the power is more then sufficient. The main problem i have had with this car is the service. The service tech's are always helpfull but they don't seem to know much about the car. Since Suzuki's are not a popular brand in my area it can be hard to get the car fixed quickly because noone has parts readily available. Any serious problems can have the car out of service for a couple weeks while the parts are on order and even minor fixes (such as alignments and changing out the brakes) have to be brought to the dealership 90% of the time. This seems to be because Suzukis have unique parts on there cars and most places do not have the tools, the parts, or the knowledge to fix it. Every time i bring it to get an oil change the guys get confused. This is because the car takes a LOAD of oil. I believe i was told it takes 7 quarts which is as much as most standard trucks. So you won't pay standard prices for oil changes either because you have to cover the extra oil the car needs. Other then the unique things about the car it is a great value and has many features that you would expect to see on much more pricey cars. I recommend this car but I would personally not buy another Suzuki because I cannot fix anything on the car myself due to the uncommon parts not being available."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Verona near Honolulu. See local deals