2012 Suzuki SX4

8.4

Based on 289 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

excellent car, my third suzuki

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

Pros: "wonderful car"

"the Suzuki is the best, have been without much trouble, last of my three has 275 miles, with little repairs, have two more a 2008 and a 2009 and they are mine to another 300,0000 miles. seems the good stuff may be affected because people relate it to a motorcycle and the lies you cannot get parts is hysterical, they are easy or can use GM"

Great Value Excellent car

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"I have the 2008 Suzuki SX4 4-door sedan 5 speed manual with Touring package. I researched a lot of cars and read tons of reviews before I settled on the SX4. For the price it had the most features. It has keyless entry and keyless ignition which I love and tire pressure monitoring and 1-touch up-down window feature. The value of the car when I purchased it brand new in Feb 2009 was $18k. I paid about $16k after all taxes and all fees. I have never regretted it for a second. It drives great, it has never had any problems and I'm still happy with it after 11 months. It has traction control which comes in very handy in NJ. I can now drive in the snow and not have to fear for my life unlike my previous car. The car stays on the road with minimal slipping. I get about 30 mpg combined city and highway driving consistently. The inside is comfortable, the heat gets hot fast the air gets cold quickly. The radio and sound system is top notch. I installed a Pioneer navigation system which is hooked up to the car so I can place bluetooth calls over the cars speakers. The seats can get uncomfortable after long periods of driving, but that's every car I imagine sitting in one place for a long time can get uncomfortable. I love the little features such as the display which shows the current temp outside and the current milage consumption. The truck has a lot of space and the inside is roomy. Overall this is a great car with loads of features for a good price, that's called VALUE! My only nit picks are the gas light comes on too early. It should come on when the tank is almost empty. Instead it comes on with about 2 gals left in the tank. Also the gas tank is too small. It gets great milage but only holds 10 gallons which mitigates the good gas milage because I need to fill up about once every 2 weeks. Other than that, great car, I highly recommend"

great little car

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "great looking red sport model"

"this little red beauty has all the goodies, paddle shifters, 2.0 4 cyl engine, great looks, sport wheels."

Excellent value, runs very well in all weather

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "great price , great on gas, very reliable"

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

"Great starter car, very reliable, runs great and very stable in all kinds of weather, great visibility, safe on highway and easy to maneuver in city."

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

very good

By on Monday, February 3, 2014

Pros: "ALL ABOVE"

Cons: "LOT OF WIND NOISE WHEN WINDOWS DOWN"

"ex head room both of us wife is 5 ft spouse 6 ft good visibl&& &y 30mpg excellent traction she loves it many months of snow an ice in north maine. cold bothers the low tire light on a lot.WHERES THE THE SEAT REPAIRS PROMISED BIG PROBLEM NOT IMPORTRD NO DEALERS ONLYREASON FOR NO RECOMMEND."

Easy Driving, Love my Suzuki!

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great sound system, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Wish mine had cruise control"

"This is my first new car, bought straight off the lot when it was just a baby with 1140 miles. Has given me no trouble, love being able to zip in and out of traffic and easily get into any open parking spot. See your available miles, instant mpg, and average mpg (mine is at 27.0 mpg). Holding its value well! Great sound system too! XM ready, MP3 capability."

I like IT much

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "good value, fun to drive"

"this SX4 4x4 hatchback is my wife's car. I, change the oil, that is all I do. I like the ingress egress for a heavy fellow. Every time I have the opportunity, I drive it...it is delightful driving it-stable maneuverable. My wife says it holds the snow good. Too bad Suzuki cars do not sell here any more."

Reliable

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"I've had the car for almost 2 years now and it is the best investimant i have made by far on a car. It has never broken down on me. The only work i've had done on it is maintaince. There are a few things i would change like the side window between the front passagers and head windshild is akward but easy to get use to. I would cover up the wireing under the seat because it is easy to get ripped out or have a little dog decide to chew on it like mine did. But overall EXCALLENT car"

comfort , mileage, lights , ease ride

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "great mileages, smooth ride, more..."

Cons: "wish it had a darker red, had to tint the window,"

"I'm a tall man 6'7" fit great, took my SX4 accross the state and ran great,I'm very happy with my SX4....."

Very Reliable - 500 plus miles per week

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "Price , reliability ,"

Cons: "Resale value , engine noise"

"Bought this car new off the lot in 2008 . I was skeptical at first but this car has proven to be the most reliable car ( on par with my 85 Saab ) I have ever owned . Great in just about all area's ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals