2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

excellent car, my third suzuki

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

Pros: "wonderful car"

"the Suzuki is the best, have been without much trouble, last of my three has 275 miles, with little repairs, have two more a 2008 and a 2009 and they are mine to another 300,0000 miles. seems the good stuff may be affected because people relate it to a motorcycle and the lies you cannot get parts is hysterical, they are easy or can use GM"

Great Value Excellent car

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"I have the 2008 Suzuki SX4 4-door sedan 5 speed manual with Touring package. I researched a lot of cars and read tons of reviews before I settled on the SX4. For the price it had the most features. It has keyless entry and keyless ignition which I love and tire pressure monitoring and 1-touch up-down window feature. The value of the car when I purchased it brand new in Feb 2009 was $18k. I paid about $16k after all taxes and all fees. I have never regretted it for a second. It drives great, it has never had any problems and I'm still happy with it after 11 months. It has traction control which comes in very handy in NJ. I can now drive in the snow and not have to fear for my life unlike my previous car. The car stays on the road with minimal slipping. I get about 30 mpg combined city and highway driving consistently. The inside is comfortable, the heat gets hot fast the air gets cold quickly. The radio and sound system is top notch. I installed a Pioneer navigation system which is hooked up to the car so I can place bluetooth calls over the cars speakers. The seats can get uncomfortable after long periods of driving, but that's every car I imagine sitting in one place for a long time can get uncomfortable. I love the little features such as the display which shows the current temp outside and the current milage consumption. The truck has a lot of space and the inside is roomy. Overall this is a great car with loads of features for a good price, that's called VALUE! My only nit picks are the gas light comes on too early. It should come on when the tank is almost empty. Instead it comes on with about 2 gals left in the tank. Also the gas tank is too small. It gets great milage but only holds 10 gallons which mitigates the good gas milage because I need to fill up about once every 2 weeks. Other than that, great car, I highly recommend"

great little car

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "great looking red sport model"

"this little red beauty has all the goodies, paddle shifters, 2.0 4 cyl engine, great looks, sport wheels."

Excellent value, runs very well in all weather

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "great price , great on gas, very reliable"

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

"Great starter car, very reliable, runs great and very stable in all kinds of weather, great visibility, safe on highway and easy to maneuver in city."

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

very good

By on Monday, February 3, 2014

Pros: "ALL ABOVE"

Cons: "LOT OF WIND NOISE WHEN WINDOWS DOWN"

"ex head room both of us wife is 5 ft spouse 6 ft good visibl&& &y 30mpg excellent traction she loves it many months of snow an ice in north maine. cold bothers the low tire light on a lot.WHERES THE THE SEAT REPAIRS PROMISED BIG PROBLEM NOT IMPORTRD NO DEALERS ONLYREASON FOR NO RECOMMEND."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals