ZIP code

2011 Suzuki SX4

8.4

Based on 289 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

excellent car, my third suzuki

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

Pros: "wonderful car"

"the Suzuki is the best, have been without much trouble, last of my three has 275 miles, with little repairs, have two more a 2008 and a 2009 and they are mine to another 300,0000 miles. seems the good stuff may be affected because people relate it to a motorcycle and the lies you cannot get parts is hysterical, they are easy or can use GM"

I love this car.

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Cheap, fun, capable, efficient, good-handling."

Cons: "Small tank, crazy electronics."

"The car: 2007 SX4 Crossover, 5-speed Manual. I love this car. It's great-handling, quick, precise, and phenomenal when the weather turns nasty. It has gone surfing in Baja, skiing all over the West, and mountain biking weekly for 4 years. It's always up to the task, whether we're punching through a blizzard or crawiling over sand dunes to a surf break. I added some Yokohama Geolander AT-S tires, and besides lacking ground clearance, the car is the off-road equal of most "suv's". And then, when we hit groomed dirt road, I am GONE, rally-style. On the street, it handles beautifully, in a long-legged sort of way. Take a bumpy hairpin turn at speed, and instead of skittering around, the SX4 reaches down with its' long-travel suspension and maintains contact with the ground. I am 6'5", and am comfortable inside. We recently went on a mountain bike and ski camping trip in Mammoth. Our SX4 carried 2 pairs of skis, boots, poles, all associated gear, plus 2 mountain bikes and all our bike stuff. We used a rooftop box from Yakima, and were even able to load all our camping gear inside. Is it perfect? No. The gas tank is too small; we rarely get more than 210 miles of range. The seat airbag warning light turns on sometimes, when there is a passenger in the seat. The tire pressure warning light comes on when the temperature changes more than 20 degrees. Over the entire time I have owned it, we have averaged 23.3 mpg. It always has roof racks, and often there's a box on top (we leave it on all of ski season). But don't expect good gas mileage like you would get from a Civic. This is not an economy car. It's a tiny all-terrain car. And measured by that yardstick, it's very efficient. Dump the junk street tires and get some AT tires. Want a Civic or Corolla? Buy one. Can't afford a Tiguan or Mini Countryman? Get this instead. If you like snow, sand, dirt, kayaks, bikes, skis, etc., then this is the cheapest new car than can do it all. Add a dash of rally style on dirt roads, some good on-road handling, and it can't be beat. I will be lining up to buy the turbo version (hear me Suzuki? Build the Works Techno version for us!)"

Great Value Excellent car

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"I have the 2008 Suzuki SX4 4-door sedan 5 speed manual with Touring package. I researched a lot of cars and read tons of reviews before I settled on the SX4. For the price it had the most features. It has keyless entry and keyless ignition which I love and tire pressure monitoring and 1-touch up-down window feature. The value of the car when I purchased it brand new in Feb 2009 was $18k. I paid about $16k after all taxes and all fees. I have never regretted it for a second. It drives great, it has never had any problems and I'm still happy with it after 11 months. It has traction control which comes in very handy in NJ. I can now drive in the snow and not have to fear for my life unlike my previous car. The car stays on the road with minimal slipping. I get about 30 mpg combined city and highway driving consistently. The inside is comfortable, the heat gets hot fast the air gets cold quickly. The radio and sound system is top notch. I installed a Pioneer navigation system which is hooked up to the car so I can place bluetooth calls over the cars speakers. The seats can get uncomfortable after long periods of driving, but that's every car I imagine sitting in one place for a long time can get uncomfortable. I love the little features such as the display which shows the current temp outside and the current milage consumption. The truck has a lot of space and the inside is roomy. Overall this is a great car with loads of features for a good price, that's called VALUE! My only nit picks are the gas light comes on too early. It should come on when the tank is almost empty. Instead it comes on with about 2 gals left in the tank. Also the gas tank is too small. It gets great milage but only holds 10 gallons which mitigates the good gas milage because I need to fill up about once every 2 weeks. Other than that, great car, I highly recommend"

great little car

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "great looking red sport model"

"this little red beauty has all the goodies, paddle shifters, 2.0 4 cyl engine, great looks, sport wheels."

Excellent value, runs very well in all weather

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "great price , great on gas, very reliable"

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

"Great starter car, very reliable, runs great and very stable in all kinds of weather, great visibility, safe on highway and easy to maneuver in city."

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals