2010 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Overall great value AWD

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of front seat room!"

Cons: "Pulling hills has transmission downshifting."

"Great little car! Bought the SX4 crossover new in march 0f 2008. At the time there wasn't anything in this price range in an AWD. The car is very solid, no squeaks or rattles,even on washboard roads. It handles our Cascade mountain passes with the original tires with ease in the snow.The only issue we have had with the car is the Keyless start/entry remote failing! MPG isn't outstanding, but expected that with the heavier mass of the AWD. Roughly, 22-23 in town and 28-30 on the hiway."

Stylish car with decent performance

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I was lookin to buy an AWD, and this was the cheapest in the market. I was kind'a hesitant to go ahead and buy it, since I thought, may be you get what you pay for. But its been 5 months now and I'm fully satisfyied with my SX4. Stylish interiors (the interior materials could've been tougher though), quite roomy for a 6ft guy. If you're lookin for a peppy revving sports car like vehicle then this is not the one. The pick is not that great with 2WD but quite OK in 'Auto' mode. I get 21 MPG (mixed miles). Overall a very nice pick for the money you shell in."

Happy Customer

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"This SX4 sport is one excellent little ride no problems what so ever. Totally kicks all other commuter vehicles rears. 2008 with 10,000 plus miles now. Cannot beat the visiblity and the responsiveness for the dollar. Will run the engine until 300K on this ride. Total sleeper - so happy to drive a ride without an "H" or "T" on it. America will take notice soon."

I love my SX4 AWD

By on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pros: "Great looks, practical, great in snow"

Cons: "That there wont be new ones to buy :("

"I loved this car from the moment I drove it. Great sporty look, for the money, it cannot be beat. I have had zero problems, its cute, gets decent mileage, and is a beast in the snow, we had 3 feet last year and I went through it with no problem. The only thing I wish it had was a bit of towing capacity, but the manual says, do not tow with it. Other than that, there is no other car I would want...and I hope this one lasts me a long long time. Only need to change oil every 7500mi, saves you $$"

LOVE MY CAR!

By on Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pros: "Versatile,Durable,Reliable,Great Price,Good Milage"

Cons: "Visibility"

"I love my cute sporty SX4. I love having a hatchback, of course it is optional. I've always found Suzuki to be very reliable. I do a lot of driving and I find it very comfortable. Plus I can fit 2 car seats in the back for both my kids. I love the car seat hooks. They are easy to get to. I've had to put my kids in my mom's car and my sister and that is such a pain. The seats fold down in the back so when I need to haul something like at T.V. it is totally do able. Very versatile car. Has met all my needs and all my expectations.Great Gas Mileage (I'm at 31 mpg) I bought the car new, I'm the only driver and I'm currently at over 115,000 miles. If I had a con it would be the Visibility, I have trouble looking out the passenger window when I have a passenger, and the side windows in the front have thick frames. Doesn't bother me on the interstate, but on those curvy country roads, it tends to be a bit of an obstruction. Love the large side mirrors!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals