2009 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Overall great value AWD

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of front seat room!"

Cons: "Pulling hills has transmission downshifting."

"Great little car! Bought the SX4 crossover new in march 0f 2008. At the time there wasn't anything in this price range in an AWD. The car is very solid, no squeaks or rattles,even on washboard roads. It handles our Cascade mountain passes with the original tires with ease in the snow.The only issue we have had with the car is the Keyless start/entry remote failing! MPG isn't outstanding, but expected that with the heavier mass of the AWD. Roughly, 22-23 in town and 28-30 on the hiway."

Stylish car with decent performance

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I was lookin to buy an AWD, and this was the cheapest in the market. I was kind'a hesitant to go ahead and buy it, since I thought, may be you get what you pay for. But its been 5 months now and I'm fully satisfyied with my SX4. Stylish interiors (the interior materials could've been tougher though), quite roomy for a 6ft guy. If you're lookin for a peppy revving sports car like vehicle then this is not the one. The pick is not that great with 2WD but quite OK in 'Auto' mode. I get 21 MPG (mixed miles). Overall a very nice pick for the money you shell in."

Happy Customer

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"This SX4 sport is one excellent little ride no problems what so ever. Totally kicks all other commuter vehicles rears. 2008 with 10,000 plus miles now. Cannot beat the visiblity and the responsiveness for the dollar. Will run the engine until 300K on this ride. Total sleeper - so happy to drive a ride without an "H" or "T" on it. America will take notice soon."

LOVE MY CAR!

By on Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pros: "Versatile,Durable,Reliable,Great Price,Good Milage"

Cons: "Visibility"

"I love my cute sporty SX4. I love having a hatchback, of course it is optional. I've always found Suzuki to be very reliable. I do a lot of driving and I find it very comfortable. Plus I can fit 2 car seats in the back for both my kids. I love the car seat hooks. They are easy to get to. I've had to put my kids in my mom's car and my sister and that is such a pain. The seats fold down in the back so when I need to haul something like at T.V. it is totally do able. Very versatile car. Has met all my needs and all my expectations.Great Gas Mileage (I'm at 31 mpg) I bought the car new, I'm the only driver and I'm currently at over 115,000 miles. If I had a con it would be the Visibility, I have trouble looking out the passenger window when I have a passenger, and the side windows in the front have thick frames. Doesn't bother me on the interstate, but on those curvy country roads, it tends to be a bit of an obstruction. Love the large side mirrors!"

excellent car, my third suzuki

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

Pros: "wonderful car"

"the Suzuki is the best, have been without much trouble, last of my three has 275 miles, with little repairs, have two more a 2008 and a 2009 and they are mine to another 300,0000 miles. seems the good stuff may be affected because people relate it to a motorcycle and the lies you cannot get parts is hysterical, they are easy or can use GM"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals