1994 Suzuki Sidekick

8.2

Based on 92 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

WOW! SUPER CAR!

By on Friday, July 3, 2009

"I've owned my Zuke since 1993 (1994 JLX) and I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle! 220,000 miles and still going strong! This thing will go anywhere, do anything and gets really great gas mileage! I can not say enough wonderful things about this car! My husband is talking me into getting something new and I told him I would as long as we could keep this too. Can't part with an old friend! If you find one, get it! It goes on and on and on!"

Will get you around...

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

"If you're looking for something to get you around town, and you don't care about comfort or style, then this car will do the work. However, seemed like I was pumping in a few hundred dollars every year just to pass inspection. Was never ecstatic about the car, but couldn't afford to upgrade. Finally decided that it was becoming a sinkhole and sold it off in favor of a pickup. It's loud and suprisingly claustrophobic, so not really that fun to drive, especially without a/c. Would recommend it for a teenager's first car."

unlimited miles

By on Monday, May 18, 2009

"342,788 miles later my sidekick finally blew a head gasket. This car has been the most reliable, most dependable car I have ever owned. My father n law gave me this car at about 185,000 to 190,000 miles on it, at around 200,000 miles had to replace the clutch, other than and regular maintenence, a couple starters batteries and tires over the life of the car, it has been the best. Looking for another one soon"

The little suv that could

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"I bought my sidekick with a little over 150000. I was the most dependable suv I have ever have, even through all of the things that I put it through. I absolutely loved it, and would still have it if I hadn't totaled it. I definitely think it stands up and competes with jeep and other renowned four wheel drive vehicles. The engine is a little sluggish on hills and doesn't have alot of power, although it still has enough to pull a full sized truck out of the mud. The engine can reach high RPM's with no worry of damage. Definitely a bulletproof little suv!"

Excellent little Machine

By on Friday, August 1, 2008

"Great car, just do the schedule maintenence and this suv's are extremely reliable...! Fast drive for the car, comfy ride (above the cars crowd!) just make sure you keep the tires at the correct pressure. All and all we love them."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Sidekick near Honolulu. See local deals