2012 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

I really like this car, no regrets.

By on Monday, March 9, 2015

Pros: "great value, dependable, fun to drive"

Cons: "only 25 MPG"

"Bought this car, new and loaded (SLS), and have used it to commute. I've been putting 35K miles on it per year and never have had any trouble wiht it. It handles great and looks pretty sharp too as I've gotten lots of compliments on it. It goes great in the snow. The ammenities make it feel like a $30,000+ car but I only paid a fraction of that for it. A great reliable little car."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, dependability, driveability"

Cons: "Driver's seat position, factory wheels"

"I bought my certified pre-owned 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE almost two years ago. I spend most of my time traveling on the highway and average around 37mpg. The best I have seen is 42.9mpg over several occasions, but this is generally traveling at 53mph with less than a 1/4 tank of gas. The car is fun to drive; I love my CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), mainly for its engine braking. The CVT transmission also has a fun select shift mode, and when engaged will provide a digital read out of which speed you are in located on the instrument panel, and will automatically down shift when coming to a stop. The car has a great braking system. I hardly have to apply any force to my brakes because the CVT transmission does most of the stopping! The position of the driver’s seat is different to say the least; however I came from driving a sports sedan to this so the position is very different. At 5' 10" sitting in the driver’s seat can feel rather snug at times thanks to a tall seat height and close steering wheel. The car offers comfortable back seats, and I would rate them about average when it comes to leg room. The trunk is quite large with four tie down points and a neat cargo compartment in the spare tire area. The cars stereo is descent but not impressive. The base stereo offers AM/FM, XM, Single MP3 CD, and USB."

This is a very good car and is very comfortable.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Car"

Cons: "needs more tire noise dampening."

"This car has a beautiful interior and has exterior likes that I like very much. It is a drivers car and loves the road. Every where I go someone is asking me about the car. This car would have been a terrific seller if it had made it to the market a few years sooner. I personally find it hard to believe it is a Suzuki because they were so ugly and cheap looking in the past. A wonderful car to late. Someone should pick up this design add a V6 and enjoy mountains of sales."

almost too convenient

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pros: "33-34 mpg average, ride quality, "feel""

"I bought the manual transmission because it gives me an extra way of slowing the car in winter driving. A good set of all-weather tires helps too. It has for-wheel disc brakes and they stop the car very well. The recommendation is to use the parking brake. Just leaving it in gear will not hold the car in place on a hill. Like most modern cars, there is no visible reference to tell me where the the front end starts and the back end stops so I had to figure that out myself. The car handles very well with a tight turning radius. The environmental control system, sound system and interior materials are very good. This is my first experience with a Key fob that opens everything. It is almost too convenient."

One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

By on Monday, February 9, 2015

Pros: "Value, reliability, styling, & fun to drive factor"

"This car has great looks, handles fantastically, excellent gas mileage, and was priced great. The 6 speed manual makes this car drive and handle better than any of the 3 series BMW's that I have owned. The only problem that I had is keeping the light beige interior clean. The fault there is mine, but why would they even offer a light cloth interior like that? I had a 2011 Altima and this car beat it down in every category. I would buy this vehicle all day long, it's too bad they don't offer them in the US anymore. It's been reliable since day one when I purchased it new. In 3+ years all I have had to do is put on a set of new tires. If you have a chance to pick up a used one, do not hesitate to grab it quickly because it's far better than anything in its' class."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals