ZIP code

2012 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

Excellent car for the money

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Quality feel, great value"

Cons: "engine / transmission is a little noisy."

"I was looking at a 2012 Subaru Legacy, but after comparing the equipment side by side, the Kizashi is hands down the best value. If you are looking to be outside of all the toyota's, Honda's and Subaru's circle, this is overall the best choice. I just love the nice upscale feel/lighting of the interior. Especially with the leather seat package. And the awd is great to have in bad climate. The engine is a 2.4 litre, and is chain driven, which does not require timing belt change...which means less maintence and more driving enjoyment, which i really like."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pros: "Great price,fun drive"

"Sporty good looks and comfortable ride at a great price. Guess Suzuki put the money into the vehicle and not advertising. Compares favorably with cars costing a whole lot more."

Have only owned this car one week, I'm in love ...

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "Overall package for the money, plus AWD."

Cons: "Can't think of any ... maybe fuel economy."

"Just purchased the Sport GTS AWD. Great car for Pittsburgh winters. Car runs great, handles extremely well, and the sound system will blow your mind. this is my fourth Suzuki, and they have all been very good, reliable cars. This one is definitely a cut above the others."

Enjoyment to drive.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Priced fair, decent torque for FWD, Comfy, Quiet"

Cons: "I cannot find any"

"Just because i got this car i drive more now :). First trip was to Michigan in winter. The car performed flawlessly. Gas mileage on the highway is superb if you are a conservative driver. In the city even when pushing it does not drop below 23 average. Overall the ride comfort is good, super silent (to a point where i couldnt believe). When you open the sunroof at higher speeds wind makes little to no noise. Its quite amazing. I have looked at a ton of cars and this was my pick. I am extremely happy with it and would consider buying a more powerful version if released. Awd in manual trans would be a plus as well. That is all. 5*"

A great value for a car with many upscale features

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Great price, great features, great looks"

My wife's Suzuki Aerio after the accident

"We compared our Suzuki Kizashi to a Mazda 6, a Nissan Altima, a Hyundai and others. This was BY FAR the best value for what we paid and I might add we got a very good deal on our 2011 SLS. It is the best driving car I have ever owned. The car is loaded with features at a reasonable price, and the exterior styling is superb. We are now a two Suzuki family and may expand that in the future. I say that because in 2006 my wife was rear ended in her Suzuki Aerio sedan while stopped at at a light by a Ford 150 truck and she survived because the car collapsed around her. The car was totaled, but my wife survived. Check out the photo! Thank you Suzuki."

My wife's Suzuki Aerio after the accident

love this car....driving since March 2011

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "great interior, great driving dynamics, quiet,"

Cons: "few dealerships around"

"those who value their money and know what value a car has, should buy Kizashi...extremely pleased with my shopping...I am surprised folks are still buying Camry and Honda when they have a much better option."

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

21 K Miles & Still Strong !!

By on Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I Do alot of driving in my Kizashi 21k in less than a year so far..and it has ben 100% reliable...No Bugs or Gremlins at all. The CVT with Paddle Shifters are Great to Use..and give the car the quickness & Speed when the right gear is selected. The only Issue is the Paint !! It chips VERY Easily Especially the front Faica area/Top front edge of the hood...it's like the car had no protective Clear Coat at all. Overall though, the Car is Great, it always gets looks and comments "What kind of car is That" ??..and reliability is Top Notch"

2011 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD CVT, Excellent car!

By on Friday, May 18, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good value, solid, good looking"

Cons: "see my review"

"Unlike some other reviewers that did a lot of research and test drove other vehicles, I bought this car on a whim. And I don't have the least regret. Some background, saw my first Kizashi at a hotel at the SFO airport, 6/11 really liked the looks. Went on the Internet and read the positive reviews by both the automotive press and consumers. Ended up taking a test drive and fell in love with it. Purchased it 7/31/11. This trim level includes all the accessories, options except for XM radio. I confess I had some reliability issues within the first month, which was really disconcerting. particularly, some incorrectly latched ignition connectors that required 2 service visits. However, American Suzuki provided a rental car and roadside service. That was back in Aug, 11, not a single problem since. Words that come to mind, a drivers car, solid, substantial, fun to drive, beautiful, value oriented, performance, great handling, quiet, smooth, responsive, luxurious, distinctive, I appreciate the attention to detail. I have taken my car out to the track and I would rate it a 4 on the track for acceleration on the straightways and 5 in the turns but a 5 for every day driving. The paddle shifters simulate a manual transmission which are great when you're carving a back road. Reliability a 5 no further problems. Mileage averages 26-32 mpg. The CVT takes some getting used to, but the car is so smooth and quiet that you think you're not moving but then you look in the rear view mirror and the cars behind get smaller quickly. This car is so comfortable for long drives. Excellent supportive seats, great sound system. I had spent $2,500 to upgrade the sound system in the 2009 Honda Civic Si coupe that I owned to overcome the road, engine noise. This car has a Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker system with subwoofer and DSP, excellent sound quality, clear, detailed, accurate, wide soundstage. This car, is a great sensual, aural, tactile experience. I personally, am not interested in making a statement, but more concerned with performance, handling, value, distinctiveness. The vivid red paint is rich and deep. My GF owned a 2001 Suzuki Vitara with over 100K miles and she never had a problem. I also own a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle and I have had one issue in 9 years, a cooling fan that needed replacement. Based on those experiences and with the warranty, I took the plunge. You'll read reviews about the lack of a turbo or V6, would be nice, small back seat, scarce dealer network, all real issues, but if you need a bigger car, get one. If supersizing your car isn't a priority seriously consider this vehicle, I don't believe you'll be disappointed."

The Kizashi is a great, well built car.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Quality, fuel economy, safety, looks expensive"

"Our 2010 Kizashi has been a wonderful car for us.The car feels solid, and can be bought at a very low price. It is easy to do the maintenance myself. Suzuki even has a website were you can get all the info on maintenance, and repair procedures, for a very small fee. We average 29 miles per gallon, with an average speed of 35 MPH on our dash display. Ours is an all wheel drive Kizashi. I just bought another one on 8/28/12, a 2012 AWD S model. We have two now!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals