2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

8.2

Based on 208 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Very dependable

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"This vehicle is very good on ice and snow. No snow tires required. I don't care for the front beams on vehicle. I wish they were larger. This was my first purchase of an SUV and I have not been disappointed."

good vehicle

By on Monday, July 5, 2010

"did have to replace the factory tires early (about 20k), but the replacement tires still look brand new after another 30k. no other issues so far. getting ready to do the 60k maintenance. changed a headlight bulb and replaced the front pads, not bad for 4 years of ownership. cargo room is a little small but splurge for a roof box for long trips- it seems to double your cargo space."

Exceptional value

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

"I have a 2008. The ride is extraordinary, and it is reliable, and functional. Plenty of room to go Sam's club shopping, for a month. It is also the best vehicle on snow/ice that I have ever owned. It has an incrdible grip on snow that really adds to the feeling of safety! You will be happy with this SUV! Dask"

Husband really loved this vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Great drivability; good vision"

Cons: "Headrest awkward for short people; ugly a/c contro"

"My husband had a 07 Suzuki Gran Vitara. HE LOVED IT. I had problems with the headrest as I am short & it hit the middle of my head moving it forward. The a/c controls are ugly and not really as functional as some other vehicles. Drives very well; handles well; had an issue with the rear drive shaft in the first year but other than that not anything but brake check; mechanic said great brakes; heavy duty and strength of what is equivalent to Suburbans. Mechanic said suzukis do not come in for repair; very dependable vehicles. Vehicle was totaled by a drunk driver and husband was devastated. Could not find another used one to replace it with so we bought Ford explorer. I do not like driving the Ford."

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"I have been extremely pleased with this vehicle. I regularly get 21 - 22 mpg on my commute to work and 24-26 mpg on freeway trips. It doesn't rattle, bang or clunk and feels just as tight as when I drove it off the lot in Feb 2006. It will cruise at 75-80 with no road noise. Only complaint I could make was the original tires HAD to be replaced at 25K. It is comfortable and my 78 year old father, after a 600 mile trip with us, said it was a good riding car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Grand Vitara near Honolulu. See local deals