2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.2

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    7.0/10
    6.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

Great, little sedan!

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"So I went from a 2000 Monte Carlo LS to a 2008 Suzuki Forenza base more or less, mind you. Granted that this is a sedan and not a sports coupe I am extremely satisified with it. The handling is excellent! The off-the-line performance is great, it's getting to the high speeds that causes a drag. If you need a car to buzz around the city and get you where you need to go this is it! And I dare say those rally and street car enthusiasts, this would be a cheap car to really add valuable performance to. So, in the end, best bang for the buck, first new car and not regretting it one bit!"

Confident Daily Driver

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I have owned this car for 4 years now and I can confidently say, I love it. Having had it for 4 years, I'm looking for something more exciting, but it hasn't let me down yet. Tons of room to haul things, large things. Seats are comfortable and the stereo has good range. For just a 4 cylinder, it has great acceleration. I own the 5 speed manual which gives a little more oomph than the auto. I can honestly say, it's a sporty little wagon. Quite often I take corners a little too fast and think, "I should race this thing!". If you're looking for something cheap, reliable and decent styling, this is a perfect car. Not to mention rare. In the time I've owned it, I've seen a total of 3 other wagons which makes makes me want to keep it =\."

down from s.c.

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"I love this car. Great handling. Very comfortable ride, even though it seems to be a little close to the road. Great gas mileage..around 24 around the city and 34 on the highway. Great sound system with MP3, which I love. Lots of room for an economy car. I highly recommend this car for anyone who wants to get the most car for the money."

GREAT HIGHWAY VEHICLE

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"IT DRIVES GREAT AND GETS EXCELLENT GAS MILEAGE ON THE HIGHWAY."

2007 FORENZA

By on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"CAR GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE, COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE NO PROBLEMS SO FAR. 5-SPEED STICK HAS GOOD PICK-UP."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals