2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.2

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    7.0/10
    6.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

EXSPENSIVE TO REPAIR

By on Thursday, April 21, 2011

"NO MATTER WHAT HAD TO BE REPAIRED ON THIS CAR IT WAS A SPECIAL ORDER AND WAS VERY EXSPENSIVE."

GREAT HIGHWAY VEHICLE

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"IT DRIVES GREAT AND GETS EXCELLENT GAS MILEAGE ON THE HIGHWAY."

FORENZA

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"It is an excellent family vehicle. I do not like that it does not have crusie control. That is a good benefit for a family car. It should have power sits. I was surprised that it had manual sit ajustments. Also, the driving of the vehicle is a little rough for an almost new car. I have a 2004 Chevy Classic that drives smoother than the Forenza. I wonder how it will drive as the miles increase. Overall, I am happy with the vehicle. I even financed it under the retail price, and its almost brand new. I do feel I am getting my moneys worth."

common problems

By on Friday, March 6, 2009

"I have had my 2006 model since Nov of 06 it goes through tires like crazy, poor gas mileage, and both front airbag lights continue to come on. This seems to be a consistant and dangerous problem with these vehicles?! windshield moldings have worped and become loose. other than that though it seems to run good. fairly comfortable, some road noise, but convenient controles, I like the layout and comfortable steering wheel, overall satisfied so far."

We're happy

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"We really love our Forenza Wagon! It is a comfortable car for long trips--the driver's seat has great lumbar support. The wagon handles the road well, and has plenty of power once it gets rolling (acceleration is sluggish until you get to about 25 mph). We take our Forenza Wagon into the mountains about five times each year and have no concerns about lack of power. There is plenty of cargo room and places to store things. With ABS and 4-wheel disc brakes, our Forenza has a short braking distance for panic stops. We have been driving the car for 14 months with no maintenance problems, and we get about 30 mpg on the highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals