2007 Suzuki Forenza

6.2

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    7.0/10
    6.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

FORENZA

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"It is an excellent family vehicle. I do not like that it does not have crusie control. That is a good benefit for a family car. It should have power sits. I was surprised that it had manual sit ajustments. Also, the driving of the vehicle is a little rough for an almost new car. I have a 2004 Chevy Classic that drives smoother than the Forenza. I wonder how it will drive as the miles increase. Overall, I am happy with the vehicle. I even financed it under the retail price, and its almost brand new. I do feel I am getting my moneys worth."

We're happy

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"We really love our Forenza Wagon! It is a comfortable car for long trips--the driver's seat has great lumbar support. The wagon handles the road well, and has plenty of power once it gets rolling (acceleration is sluggish until you get to about 25 mph). We take our Forenza Wagon into the mountains about five times each year and have no concerns about lack of power. There is plenty of cargo room and places to store things. With ABS and 4-wheel disc brakes, our Forenza has a short braking distance for panic stops. We have been driving the car for 14 months with no maintenance problems, and we get about 30 mpg on the highway."

The worst car I have ever had

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"This car was purchased band new off the lot. I have had 8 re-calls done on the vehicle, and kept up with the service. After 2 1/2 years, I need to replace the engine. If you are looking for a point A-B car for not a lot of money, this one will cost you more in maint."

good starter car

By on Sunday, January 4, 2009

"i have owned my 05 for about a year now. bought it with about 40k miles on it. drove it across the country and cruised it at about 110mph for a good 800miles across nebraska. drives great handles ok. i would think it would either have more hp for the gas milage or at least better mpg for the hp this things got. its just a little sluggish but does hold its speed going up hills. for the safety raiting on the car and the price for the car i would suggest this car for somone who doesn't have a lot of money or is looking for a well built car for a child to drive to school. something that they can't race around but can get from point a to point b with out any trouble. i like the car. ill keep mine tell it blows up. all in all this is a nice car. (it is a chevy)"

upside down

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"Not a terrible car, but you will be so upside down until it's paid off... you know how a new car loses half it's value when you drive off the lot? This one loses about 2/3rds of its value when you drive it off the lot. Can't trade it in becuase of the rediculous negative equity. At least with an American car you're not so upside down when you want to trade it in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals