2002 Suzuki Esteem

8.1

Based on 83 Ratings for the 1995 - 2002 models.

Suzuki owns you

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"This was the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It got fantastic gas mileage, withstood the elements, and could drive through/over almost anything. A+ in my book, to anyone who is thinking about getting one id advise you to do so. the mantinence is simple as well. definetly a practical car, especially if your on the go all the time."

GREAT reliable car!

By on Saturday, June 14, 2008

"This car has to be the most reliable car I have ever owned. It would be a great first car for any kid. I use it to commute to work, 120miles rould trip. Gets great gas milage. City/Highway combined it gets 32mpg. It has absolutely no bells or whistles, other than AC. But that is what keeps it going. Maintenance is very cheap. Other than oil changes it just needs to have the valves adjusted every 20,000 miles. I would HIGHLY recommend this car to someone looking for a cheap, reliable car."

wished I'd bought two of 'em

By on Monday, March 17, 2008

"bought mine new in 2000 and now have 287,000 commuter miles on it with ALL ORIGINAL PARTS except brakes. Easily the most reliable car I've ever owned an exceptional value and pretty stylish to boot. Suzuki's (for reasons unknown to me) depreciate much faster than the other Japanense bigs (Honda, Toyota) but if you want to drive it into the ground they're a tremendous value........"

Perfect first car

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"I bought my suzuki used with 26,000 miles in 2003 during college in California. It went to Northern CA, LA, Reno, Las Vegas, and I couldn't part with it so I shipped it back to Hawaii where it still performs in year round hot weather. It is at 70,000 miles and has only needed tire changes, oil changes, and new brakes. Good reliable car that I can always count on."

the good and the bad

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"i bought my car in 2002. In that time my alternater died twice. My belts replaced once and I put 50K out of the 90K on it. The transmission went 5 years and 7 months after I bought it and would cost over $2K to fix it, so I had to junk it. The car leaked and brought it into a suzuki mechanic and they told me it didn't have any leaks. The hud caps don't fit right and fall off easy and the A/C broke within 6 months of buying it. But overall the car had fast pick up and was steady driving. It turn easy and I avoided many accidents because of the small size and accurate steerling. I had a head on collision at 35 MPH when I was at a stop sign (the other guy was going 35) and only the bumper got damage. If your looking for a cheap ride from point A to B this car will work. However if anything goes wrong with it, it gets costly."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Esteem near Honolulu. See local deals