2002 Suzuki Aerio

7.7

Based on 231 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR THE MONEY~~!!

By on Friday, September 4, 2009

"After having owned and paid HUGE prices for Volvos, BMWs, Mercedes and Cadillac, decided to try this Suzuki Aerio SX, AWD, after renting it on vacation over 5 years ago. Glorious driving position, has been ultra reliable (with regular recommended services, of course), and full array of features not even available in some of those other MUCH more costly cars. This car is a go there, have fun en route sort of vehicle, and no complaints about quality! One of the last still built in Japan for Suzuki, prior to their going to the Daewoo manufacturer for the news ones!! Tall in the saddle, gas sipper, GREAT in snow and ice here in Seattle last winter . . . glided right past all the alleged 4 wheeler SUVs in ditches along the way . . . and a very sure footed car on wet roads as well! A tad too low in clearance for 'deep' snows, but otherwise, ideal in bad weather! Have been getting mid-20s in city and mid-30s highway on Regular fuel . . . no complaints with its frisky performance, either. Overtakes everything without effort; jets onto freeway ramps and merges like a dream. Thank you, Suzuki, for the Aerio SX all wheel drive; only regret you're not still manufacturing this model!!"

Okay Car

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"This car has been very good for me. The only real problem I had was when I had an accident. It took over 4 months for my car to be fixed because the parts are in an overseas warehouse. It's also a hassle to take it to a dealership because there is only one in my area that is an hour away. But for a first car it's very reliable and it's really good at gas."

Great Vehicle - Suzuki Aerio

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, good price, visibility"

Cons: "Low front bumper"

"I've owned this car for a few years. I can say the low front bumper is annoying but, you get use to it. Overall, this car has treated me really well. At first, I questioned why they are not popular in America. I was later informed that this Japanese car just couldn't get a foothold in our competitive market. However, is extremely popular in other countries. I have kept up on maintenance and it runs like a champ. It is pretty small and actually has quite a bit of power for its size. All I have replaced has been completely maintenance. It has good handling, good brakes, and great visibility. Some great pros are this car has no wires to regularly replace with spark plugs and uses a drive chain instead of belt. This has definitely taken the maintenance bill down for me. I love this car and I would recommend it to others, especially to new drivers. It is very reliable."

good But

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"The plastic bumpers are very low and get scraped easily. Would like to see a center console or trade for passenger arm rest. Very dependable"

Very good value

By on Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "Tires"

"One of the best values if you're utilitarian about car travel (ie commuting for the lowest price tag). One major flaw that i've heard from most owners are the tires. Something about this car damages the tires. You get flats every 20,000 miles or so."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Aerio near Honolulu. See local deals