ZIP code

2012 Subaru Tribeca

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reliable, Stylish

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Interior cabin, unique exterior, car-like ride"

Cons: "None yet"

"My wife and I love this car. We prefer this body style over the current. People are surprised by its 7 seat capacity. In fact, I took it tailgating with 7 guys, and all our gear. It was tight, but we all fit in! Extremely reliable, I've never had any issues with any of the mechanicals. The only time the car is in the shop is for oil changes, tune ups and to change the brakes (which has only been once). The interior trim is tight"

Great car!

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, safe"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I had a 2008 Tribeca for a little over 4 years. It was a great car! Last week, someone ran a stop sign, hit me, sent my car across the oncoming lane and I landed in the wooded area. My car was totaled (airbags deployed, the front was smashed and the passenger side doors were smashed as well) and I walked away with just a few bruises from the seat belt. I was alone in the car, but where my daughter sits, the smashed back passenger door didn't come close to the car seat. Also, in 80,000 miles, I never had to do anything to the car aside from routine maintenance - never even replaced the tires or brakes. The car was great and did its job - it was reliable and kept me safe in an accident. I always used regular gas in the car, never premium. The only con would be that the gas mileage could be better. I would highly recommend the car and it would be a shame if it is discontinued."

Great car

By on Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"We have had this car for 3 years already and we just love it. It is great in the snow, we live in the Chicagoland area and know how winters are, that is one of the reasons why we purchased our Tribeca. It responds well in the snow and rain. It is spacious inside and good leg room in the second row. My family loves the truck."

I love MY car, even 4 years old it is the best!!

By on Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"It is now paid for in full and I don't want any other car. This is the love of my life. No new car can do for me what this one does. The B9 is so sharp looking and different then the rest. Why give up the best for a new one that looks like the rest!"

Will last forever

By on Monday, February 9, 2009

"Got one of the first ones.Purchased in July 2005.Have 100,000 miles on this beast and will not part with it.Very little in way of upkeep..headlight,brakes and a front sway bar.Take 4-somes golfing,grandkids shopping and wife on vacation."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Tribeca near Honolulu. See local deals