2009 Subaru Tribeca

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reliable, Stylish

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Interior cabin, unique exterior, car-like ride"

Cons: "None yet"

"My wife and I love this car. We prefer this body style over the current. People are surprised by its 7 seat capacity. In fact, I took it tailgating with 7 guys, and all our gear. It was tight, but we all fit in! Extremely reliable, I've never had any issues with any of the mechanicals. The only time the car is in the shop is for oil changes, tune ups and to change the brakes (which has only been once). The interior trim is tight"

Subaru's best

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"I have this car for almost 2 years now. Owned 2 subarus before and this is the top of the line. Unmatched reliability and safety as well as comfort. The interior design is the most unique in its class. Only cons I would mention: could do better on fuel (though this one is still better then most equivalent SUVs I know)."

By on Friday, July 4, 2008

"Bought this car because my wife fell in love with the enterior styling. Have grown to love it myself. After discussing with an engineer, I have never used premium fuel-he suggested that it was only required to get a slightly higer HP rating for the 3 liter engine and I still get decent milage (16-24) and power Pros: Interior design, roomy rear seating,overall comfort,safety Cons: Buzzy engine, driver arm rest too low to be comfortable, outdated tail-light styling heated seats heat only in center of seats"

Love It!

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I've had my Tribeca for almost a year now and I still love driving it! I have the tow package and the trany coolers, and have towed a Jeep Cherokee out of a ditch. So it does have plenty of power. I drove from Eugene, OR to Bend, OR through a snow storm and had no problems slipping at all (no chains or studded tires), and I was driving much faster than anyone else on the road. I highly recommend the Tribeca. My only complaint is from my passengers about the hard and uncomfortable back seat."

Love it

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, safety, good for towing, roomy"

"I am reaching the point of trading but I love this car. It is comfortable for long drives and has good lumbar support. Go for it. Only problem...not a guzzler but not economical either"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Tribeca near Honolulu. See local deals