2010 Subaru Outback

Based on 185 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love my Subaru. Second Outback.

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Cons: "Speakers are not great."

"Handles well in bad weather. New England can throw us some humdinger weather. Economical fuel. Average highway 33 miles per gallon."

Comfortable, Safe, and Reliable

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "Same as the title"

"I bought my 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6r Limited in January 2014. I found it to be extremely reliable, comfortable to drive, quiet, and most importantly very safe. On 20 June 2014 I was driving on Colorado Highway 96 when a pickup truck ran a stop sign. I t-boned the pickup at about 55mph. My business partner and I walked away with only bumps, bruises and some aches and pains. No broken bones, no stitches, no scars... I survived!"

A Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Excellent all the way around !"

"We first bought one for my wife, we liked it so much we bought a 2nd one for myself. Great car for the money, great quality, great milage."

Great Vehicle, Just too small for us

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Size, handling, reliability, style. AWD!"

Cons: "lack of rear reading lights."

"This is our second Outback Ltd. We sold the 2012 because we put a lot of highway miles on cars. I shouldn't admit 85 mph all the way to New Mexico in Interstates, but we did, and with a 25.7 mpg average over 3,000 miles. The puddle lights were very convenient for the rattle snake areas where we stopped, like my father-in-laws yard. It is a very quiet and comfortable ride with both front and rear leg room comparable to larger vehicles. It is not small by any means. To us the only lacking interior features are no reading lights in the back, the front interior lights blind the driver if turned on at night, and there are no magazine holders behind the front seats. Driving it on winding country roads is reminiscent of my sports car days-this car drives great! The handling and braking are superb."

2011 Subaru Outback

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, capable, economical, quiet."

Cons: "Not a sports car, but no sport utility vehicle is."

Door open only to let the heat out before I got in to drive. Yes the AC works fine, but it takes a while to cool the vehicle after sitting in the day.

"I have one car to drive daily and live with for years. I chose the 2011 Subaru Outback Premium. After driving it for 4 years, here is my evaluation. Each category based on 10 point scale> Comfortable cruiser:10 -I could drive all day except windy days, when the vehicle gets pushed around by the wind. Fuel Economy:8 For All Wheel Drive -great, I average 29 MPG Exterior styling: 8 I don't like arches over the wheels, headlight assembly looks too busy, other wise is very good! Interior :7 -Uncomfortable seat fabic. light color not suitable for an SUV. Surfaces have a cheap feel. Reliability:10 It has never shown a hint of any kind of failure. Engine:8 -A little noisy at high RPMs, but it rarely gets there. At 65 MPH the engine turns only 2000 RPMs. CVT auto transmission:10 -The trans always select the right ratio and you never feel it shifting. All auto transmissions should be this good!! -Suspension:9 -durable but a little tippy during high speed turns. Instruments and controls:8 -Needs engine temp gauge, Radio a little complicated, traction control and parking brake release buttons not visible from driving position. -Cargo capacity:9 -I have hauled all kinds of bulky items."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals