2007 Subaru Outback

8.4

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

loved it at first

By on Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I bought my car as a dealer demo in 2008 with 9800 miles on it. I thought it was great. until I move to upstate NY a few month later. I discovered that my 6ft 180lb frame was uncomfortable in this car on even 50 mile rides. my Impreza was more comfortable for a lot less price, thats why i am buying a new one."

We love our Outback

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Our Outback has been amazing. Very reliable, no problems at all, and we hope this continues for as long as we have the car, which we hope will be a very long time. We continue to love the classy, no-need-to-be-ultra-trendy looks of the Outback - it hasn't grown old in 3 years, and doesn't appear that it will. The interior is very well styled and thought-out. Our only quibble might be that the back seat is a bit smaller for our growing family that we'd like, but for cargo carrying capability we can't complain at all - never have we been frustrated by something not fitting inside. The engine (we have the 2.5l engine) could be more powerful, but it's ample for our purposes, and its fuel economy, while not amazing, is better than one of the turbo models. All in all, we couldn't be happier."

Great Safe Reliable... The Best!

By on Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Very comfortable, drives and has the road feel of a substantial car. The anti-lock brakes, all wheel drive and traction control make it super safe with great handling, stopping ability and road feel. Good looking and well-appointed roomy interior. Fully power adjustable seats with lumbar support makes driving comfortable. Power moonroof and visibility out rear and side windows are excellent. Have had seven Subaru Legacys/Outbacks in past 27 years."

Fast, Fast, Fast

By on Monday, October 11, 2010

"This has been a great car for me. The leather package and giant moon roof gives it a rich feel. The engine has endless power and the mileage of the turbo version is decent. Be sure to run premium fuel or you'll be replacing fuel injectors! Oh, and have plenty of spare headlamps, one burns out every four months or so on one side or the other. This never bothered me since I can change them fairly easily."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals