2007 Subaru Outback

8.4

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Please Read

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I own a 2006 Outback wagon, 23,000 on the clock. Numerous front wheel brake issues- car rattles everywhere- The ride is comfortable, and handles ok, lots of cargo space. It is a monster in the snow! The automatic transmission leaves something to be desired, I would recommend the manual tranny. This is my second Subaru- my 04 Impreza blew a head gasket at 19,000 miles and I traded for the Outback, and I am still not impressed. I would not buy another Subaru, it does however fill a niche."

Love my car!

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I bought a used 2005 Subaru Outback wagon 2.5i exactly a year ago now. It has exceeded every expectation I had for it. The gas milage is as good, if not better sometimes then the listed averages. On average I get 27.8 mpg for combined city/hwy driving and on hwy get 30 on average. My only complaint would be the tires that come on the vehicle. The Potenza tires, although they road smooth, had to be replaced soon after I bought the car. They only had 31000 miles on them and had no tread left. Like others said, three adults across the back seat is a tight fit, but the rest of the interior is like a luxury car (w/o the steep price). My two labs love the trunk space and the car handles great in all conditions. I couldn't have found a better car for the price."

My dog loves this car.

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This car is superb. I bought it 3 years ago and it is worth more now than I bought it for. It is a bit slow uphill in the mountains, but I shouldn't be driving that fast anyhow. :o) the criteria for me with respect to purchasing a c ar was AWD and the ability to hold 4 adults comfortably. I routinely drive on mountain roadtrips and everyone loves the legroom. I thought about the WRX instead of the Outback, but the lack of legroom in the back wasn't so great. I generally get about 26mpg (higher in summer, less in winter) and I am very pleased with the comfort. The seats and console are way better in this model than in the older setups. Super car and a great value..."

Still in awe

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I Love this car, Old reliable with leather, and AWD. I've destroyed the great Northeast in all weather conditions. I only need to stop for fuel, washer fluid, and the occasional oil change. 84,000 miles and nothing needs done that wasn't scheduled. I changed the front brakes myself, but they really didn't need it yet. The car is the great commuter, even knocking into the mid 30MPGs when you behave. It is still great fun on the backroads, and can hold more than I ever imagined. Lighter and larger than the old outback, and more everything else too. All it needs is a stereo upgrade to accompany me on long voyages, not just trips, but voyages."

2nd best car i've ever had after Honda Accord

By on Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pros: "Easy driving. Comfortable on long trips."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"Love this car. Lots of carrying capacity. Hauled a lot of trash to dump. Makes hauling to beach easy. Very reliable. Bought used. Only failure I've had was alternator & that was just recently. Easy driving. Good road holding. Best brakes I've ever had on any car I've owned and that is close to ten. Fixes mostly easy and relatively inexpensive. As I said, bought used, have had it almost 3 years and it always goes in all weather. We get lake effect snow here and I never hesitate to go if I'm needed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals