2006 Subaru Legacy

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great for me.. Might not be for you..

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun car, looks great, reliable."

Cons: "lower MPG compared to comparables."

"Love the car. Bought it used and had to do some service due to normal wear and tear. Car handles great for an "average" sedan, and in my opinion looks much better then almost any sedan from that model year. It's peppy enough to get up and go and gets decent MPG (29)for a midsize AWD car. I have the 5MT 2.5i and I enjoy every moment I drive it whether on the curvy back roads, highway cruising, or stuck in traffic. Ride might be a little rough for some and others looking for mid to high 30 MPG should look elsewhere."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, classy and looks like a new one."

Cons: "rear defrost is sometimes slow to work."

"I have only owned this car for about 15 months and here on the East coast of Canada the weather can get pretty nasty. This AWL car is excellent on snow and the vehicle is a solid and safe car to own. This is one of the best car I have owned of the dozens of cars I have had. Having the Limited Edition with heated leather and full power group and a great deal from a local dealer and couldn't be happier."

WOW What a ride

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Buy the GT"

"I have reviewed my fair share of cars and the 05 Legacy GT has that wow factor. The handling is superb and the power is great as long as you get the GT. the interior is not the cheap junk that most manufactures use and is very functional and comfortable. This car will hold its value and outperform other higher end cars that cost 2x as much. This is the first perfect rating that I've ever given a car... question my review go drive one... you will see Drivers Plan"

Spec B a winner

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I have owned my 2008 LGT SpecB for 13 months now and I LOVE THIS CAR !!! Everything works perfect. Performance is awesome, economy is respectable. I replaced a Volvo S60R that was a money pit. The Subie blows the Volvo away at every measure... Highly recomended"

From Blazer to Legacy

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Buffalo's winter driving can be a pain without the right vehicle but this is not a problem for my Subaru Legacy. In my opinion, this car outperforms my 02 Chevy Blazer in the ice/snow. In addition to better handling performance, this car also saves me at the pump. I average 7 more miles per gallon than my Blazer (40% highway, 60% city). I believe this car provides the best "bang for your buck." I have almost 30,000 miles on this car and the only major problems I had was that a one point in time, the transmission did not register properly in the "park" position which meant my car wouldn't start. I managed to get the car started and the dealer looked at my car at no cost but found no reason why my car did that. Overall, I would definitely buy another Subaru based on the quality, fuel efficiency, performance, and the warranty."