ZIP code

1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 145 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 27 28 29 | Next

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

The Little Car That Could!!

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I've had this car for about 3 years now... purchased my '94 Legacy for about 500 with over 100K miles on it. It now has 213K, and I swear it could go on forever if it tried. Its nicknamed "the little car that could" because we've expected it to die since I got it, and its still kicking! The only problems I have had was there is a an oil leak in the front of the car (more than the car is worth to repair), the rear defroster no longer works (which can be dangerous in the NE) and there is a hole in the muffler. I've replaced the brakes and the timing belt since I bought the car, and those are the most expensive repairs I have had to do to it. If I didn't need something a little bigger and that had less things to repair, I'd probably keep this car longer. She's been such a good girl!"

good car

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"i have had my legacy for 2 years and it only broke twice once for a rad the othe the alternator it is very reliable it goes great in the snow and gets ok miles to the gallon"

Great Econmical Wagon

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"I bought a 1994 Subaru Legacy Wagon used in Aug 2003. Best thing I could have ever done. I've toured the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, and Austria in the 4 years I've owned this vehicle. It gets great gas mileage. In the 4 years I've owned it, I've only done minor maintenance (oil, brakes, shocks, belts)."

Lovely baby!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I bought this car in June 2007 with 169k on it. I just changed the Clutch kit (it needs it after so much Miles on it) and just regular check up. I put 6000 miles on it and I am happy with it. The only point is that the parts is so expensive comparing to American cars but it is reliable which I drive it monthly from NY to VA non-stop!"

Previous | 1 ... 27 28 29 | Next