2009 Subaru Impreza

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

NOT a great Subaru

By on Monday, August 2, 2010

"We have had the Impreza for three years and have had nothing but problems. From the paint coming off the wheels, to the condenser leaking into the interior, to new breaks and rotars, and new struts, it has been one thing after another with this car. We do not abuse it, and take very good care of our cars. We bought a Subaru based on previously great luck with their quality, but i do not recommend this car...at all! It is just a cheap car with Subaru's All Wheel Drive."

Excellent Value

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"2.5i base 5 speed manual. This was my first brand new vehicle. For the money it cant be beat. The all wheel drive was the biggest factor when choosing this over the civic. It has many features for being a base model. It handles so well and also has a pretty decent amount of power. I purchased it 5/29/09 and already have over 16000 problem free miles. My only complaint is that a couple rattles have started. other than that i am completely satisfied with my purchase. The car holds its value extremely well."

Great value

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"This was my first new car. Compared to the corolla and civic it is definitely the best value. The main reason i bought it is because of the AWD. It gets way better gas mileage then it said on the sticker. I set the cruise at 68mph on a 5 hour trip and get 35.4 avg mpg. For an all wheel drive car that is amazing. my only complaint is the transmission. Its kind of rough and should really be a 6 speed. I have 10k on it now with not 1 problem."

Great little car

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"The Outback Sport replaced a Mazda 3 Hatchback earlier this year. For the same price as I paid for the Mazda 3-1/2 years ago (I lease all my cars), in the Subie I got AWD, more features, and far better fit and finish. I am very impressed by the solid feeling of this little, inexpensive car. My only complaint is that it could use either 20-25 more horsepower or another gear in the automatic transmission. All in all that's a small price to pay for such a great little car."

awesome

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"bought it brand new, now has 13,089 miles and it runs great, is comfortable and did awesome in the mountains near park city utah all winter"