2009 Subaru Impreza

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Worth every penny

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "a blast to drive!"

Cons: "awd hurts gas mileage if driving agressively"

"Most fun and reliable car i have ever driven hands down. Every time i drive it, it puts a smile on my face. Its a great year round car that is both roomy on the inside but sporty on the outside."

Great traction, power, and features!

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Everything is fantastic, I have put this car in all kinds of driving situations and it did great. Fuel economy and brake feel are my only gripe, that and the factory tires are just so-so, Will be putting Continental DWS on once they're gone! Awesome car!"

I love it

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"I've got a 2008 subaru impreza sport and i was about to go with the Mazda3 wagon then i saw subaru came out with these new body styles and i liked them a lot. When i got out of BCT i looked at subarus in '06 and didnt find them to be attractive cars but i waited and these came out i liked that it had more HP then the mazda and also AWD with better MPG then the mazda. Only sad thing was that the subie didnt have a moon roof. i bought it in march '08 and through summer it did great and this past winter i was impressed but it was compared to a 1994 ford escort hatchback. The snow packed up very quickly especially in the front wheel wells leaving maybe an inch between tire and snow. Heated seats and side mirrors proved useful and i never fished tailed or slid unless i tried very hard to do it. Space inside is comfy, sterio is a little weak but works for me. When I get back from Iraq in 2010 hopefully i wont have to upgrade to the WRX to get moon roof manual and the heated seat and mirrors in the same car. I wish they would increase the number of gears though would save on MPG. i have an average of 26 MPG in my subie 5 speed but its mostly city driving so if that tells you anything its been going down a little but i've also been pushing it to 3.5 RPM before i shift but if i shift normally i get 26 average."

Great buy!

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I bought the 2.5i Sedan (base), due to my 2000 Nissan Maxima having engine issues. I wanted a lease and something that wont "break the bank", and this has been one of my better decisions. The car runs great (A little louder than my Maxima V6) but when you’re inside it's so peaceful and quite. The AWD is a big plus, and I can’t wait to take it up to the mountains this next winter. Exterior looks pretty stylish, and dual exhaust is pretty cool also. Interior in okay, but nothing that screams out at you. After purchasing this car, and owning for about 4 months, and with gas prices on the rise. I could see myself buying it even after the lease is up."

By on Thursday, February 7, 2008

"The best small car i have ever driven. It performs great and handles well in all conditions."