2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

2010 2.5i

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"I have owned Subaru's since 1982, and I love them. What you get for the money, no one else can come close. I wish Subaru would try and get a little better performance out of the boxer 4, it's a great engine, but needs a little more power 136whp/136 torque are unempressive. I put WRX/STI parts on the car, really stands out. The pink springs really helps the suspension work better, I have owned 2 WRX's, and it really handles as good or better. You really can't do alot of tuning on this car,because of the snorkus, you can't use a cold air intake, unless you want trouble down the line with running rich or lean resulting in engine problems. The only thing you can do is put an better flowing air filter in the stock air box. An aftermarket exhaust, is really overkill vs the stock set up, so you are left with either having the entire engine worked on to get more performance, or putting your own turbo kit on, in that case just put the money into a WRX. If they could achieve 165 whp/165 torque, it would be a great bargain for the money !!!!!!!"

New Subaru Fan

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

"I've never owned a Subaru in my life, but I was impressed with the style and performance of the WRX. I've had it now for a little over 6 months and I love it. It fast and fun to drive."

WRX: Great car!

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"Had my WRX Premium for 2 years today. It's been a great car. Driven spirited, I get 22 mpg in town and have seen 30 mpg hwy. Really. Am wondering if the additional $ spent for an STi would be worth it. Plenty fast and still compliant in daily driving. My complaints: Stereo is just so-so; shifter, even with OEM short-throw installed, is still not really a short throw; sheet metal is pretty thin; and factory tires (Potenza)are horrible. But I like this car a lot."

most fun on wheels

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"i have owned my 2009 impreza wrx sedan for 9mos now and only had one issue wich the dealership fixed promptly (paint had a factory blemish on the tailgate). the car is very well balanced and with the right driver behind the wheel will devastate cars with almost double the price tag. i love my wrx dont even consider not buying one"

Best car I've owned

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"Great milage, great handling."