ZIP code

2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Bang for the Buck

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Car performs amazingly on all levels. Drives better than my four wheel drive truck in the snow, and handles turns like a race car in the summer months. Is extremely comfortable and has many luxuries of a higher end vehicle. The handling in this car is above amazing. I find few problems with it.It seems to be a little slower with the automatic transmission than the manuals i test drove, however is not underpowered by anymeans. Missing a few modern luxurys that you can get threw options like blue tooth connectivity. I would buy another one in a hearbeat, just wish i had a little more giddy up, probably will upgrade to the WRX next go. But this car has convinced me i will be a subaru owner for life. It is extremely reliable and durable and has the warranty to back it up."

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fast, Fun, and Practical

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"True, it's not cheap, but you get all the bang for your buck. Way more power than previous WRXs, combined with the same rally-inspired handling makes for a fantastic drive. The 4-door is practical too, plenty of room for cargo and passengers."

2010 2.5i

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"I have owned Subaru's since 1982, and I love them. What you get for the money, no one else can come close. I wish Subaru would try and get a little better performance out of the boxer 4, it's a great engine, but needs a little more power 136whp/136 torque are unempressive. I put WRX/STI parts on the car, really stands out. The pink springs really helps the suspension work better, I have owned 2 WRX's, and it really handles as good or better. You really can't do alot of tuning on this car,because of the snorkus, you can't use a cold air intake, unless you want trouble down the line with running rich or lean resulting in engine problems. The only thing you can do is put an better flowing air filter in the stock air box. An aftermarket exhaust, is really overkill vs the stock set up, so you are left with either having the entire engine worked on to get more performance, or putting your own turbo kit on, in that case just put the money into a WRX. If they could achieve 165 whp/165 torque, it would be a great bargain for the money !!!!!!!"

New Subaru Fan

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

"I've never owned a Subaru in my life, but I was impressed with the style and performance of the WRX. I've had it now for a little over 6 months and I love it. It fast and fun to drive."