2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Great Winter Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive in the snow!!"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"I absolutely love my Impreza, especially in the winter. I drive about 600 miles a week. Living in Alaska, having a vehicle that handles the snow and ice is a must. This car is a dream on icy roads. I have excellent control and comfort. I've put 75,000 miles on this car and have had minimal maintenance costs. I get my oil changed about every 6 months. Other than the brakes, I haven't had to put any money into the car. It still drives brand new. If you are looking for a car that is dependable and has minimal upkeep costs, this is it. Plus the gas mileage is pretty good. I get 30 mpg on the highway and about 24 in town. Can't complain in any way. Thank you, Subaru!"

Hands down best bang-for-the-buck!

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "best price point ever, extremely fun, fast, awd, subaru, boxer motor, easy to clean seats"

Cons: "low quality paint"

Out in the wild.

"How can you beat ~25k for a turbocharged, all wheel drive car with a 0-60 under 5 seconds? Powerful and fun, yet still economical, 4-door, and comfortable as a daily driver. This is the best car I've ever owned, and I don't think I'll ever beat the value of this car."

Out in the wild.

just picked it up

By on Sunday, November 28, 2010

"i just picked my 2010 Subaru impreza outback wagon from my dealer, I bought it used with 2717 miles on it. I drove the vehicle 300 miles the first day in the snow and i love it. This is my 2nd Subaru and got a great deal on the car, this car is amazing and i look forward to driving may more miles"

Excellent Value

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"2.5i base 5 speed manual. This was my first brand new vehicle. For the money it cant be beat. The all wheel drive was the biggest factor when choosing this over the civic. It has many features for being a base model. It handles so well and also has a pretty decent amount of power. I purchased it 5/29/09 and already have over 16000 problem free miles. My only complaint is that a couple rattles have started. other than that i am completely satisfied with my purchase. The car holds its value extremely well."

Great value

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"This was my first new car. Compared to the corolla and civic it is definitely the best value. The main reason i bought it is because of the AWD. It gets way better gas mileage then it said on the sticker. I set the cruise at 68mph on a 5 hour trip and get 35.4 avg mpg. For an all wheel drive car that is amazing. my only complaint is the transmission. Its kind of rough and should really be a 6 speed. I have 10k on it now with not 1 problem."