2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

I love it

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"I've got a 2008 subaru impreza sport and i was about to go with the Mazda3 wagon then i saw subaru came out with these new body styles and i liked them a lot. When i got out of BCT i looked at subarus in '06 and didnt find them to be attractive cars but i waited and these came out i liked that it had more HP then the mazda and also AWD with better MPG then the mazda. Only sad thing was that the subie didnt have a moon roof. i bought it in march '08 and through summer it did great and this past winter i was impressed but it was compared to a 1994 ford escort hatchback. The snow packed up very quickly especially in the front wheel wells leaving maybe an inch between tire and snow. Heated seats and side mirrors proved useful and i never fished tailed or slid unless i tried very hard to do it. Space inside is comfy, sterio is a little weak but works for me. When I get back from Iraq in 2010 hopefully i wont have to upgrade to the WRX to get moon roof manual and the heated seat and mirrors in the same car. I wish they would increase the number of gears though would save on MPG. i have an average of 26 MPG in my subie 5 speed but its mostly city driving so if that tells you anything its been going down a little but i've also been pushing it to 3.5 RPM before i shift but if i shift normally i get 26 average."

Great buy!

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I bought the 2.5i Sedan (base), due to my 2000 Nissan Maxima having engine issues. I wanted a lease and something that wont "break the bank", and this has been one of my better decisions. The car runs great (A little louder than my Maxima V6) but when you’re inside it's so peaceful and quite. The AWD is a big plus, and I can’t wait to take it up to the mountains this next winter. Exterior looks pretty stylish, and dual exhaust is pretty cool also. Interior in okay, but nothing that screams out at you. After purchasing this car, and owning for about 4 months, and with gas prices on the rise. I could see myself buying it even after the lease is up."

By on Thursday, February 07, 2008

"The best small car i have ever driven. It performs great and handles well in all conditions."

Hands down the best car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "practical, safe and FUN"

Cons: "radio could be better"

"After driving in the snow and ice that shut down Atl, I am a believer. The car held the road, got where we needed to go with no drama,I loved it in good weather, I ADORE it now!For the price? I'm not sure you can find a better car. Safety features galore,AWD,and just plain FUN to drive!"

I love this car.

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "VDC on/off control, 28/30 mpg Heat seats mirr wipe"

Cons: "Hard to shift into rev."

"With a good set of winter tires this car is unstoppable. I live in the mountains on a dirt road. I have had this car in places my neighbors won't take their SUVs. I have a hard time just trying to spin the tires in six inches of ice and snow."