2007 Subaru Impreza

Based on 881 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Wonderfully reliable and great handling 4WD car.

By on Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pros: "Handles great on icy or snow packed roads."

Cons: "Not as comfortable as my previo 1998 Imprezza."

"Wonderfully reliable and great handling 4WD compact. 4 spd automatic transmission is great in the mountains for engine braking on long descents. Only complaint is that it is not as comfortable on long hauls as my previous 1998 Impreza. Great little car!"

My favorite car!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Good MPG,easy to maintain,fun to drive,good value"

Cons: "back seat is a bit tight and seats dont fold down"

"I bought this car because it has great consumer reviews overall, it is fantastic in the snow, and I generally get at a minimum 24 mpg (most being 28 and least being 22). I have not gotten stuck in the snow to this day and don't believe I could unless I was driving in more than 3 feet of snow (car height)! With the crazy snow New England we had is 2010-2011 I can't imagine having another car in my life. I have had Honda's and Saturn's but this car takes the cake. I will never buy a car other than a Subaru ever!"

FAST!!!

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Fast, handling, AWD, fuel economy is not terrible."

Cons: "Harsh ride, small interior"

"Very fast, handles like a dream but don’t take it on any long rides as the suspension is very unforgiving. That being said it's not made for comfort it's made to preform and preform it does. 6 speed is smooth and has great low end power for a 4 cylinder. The AWD system is top notch, very fun in the snow. This car is not for everyone but anyone wanting the best bang for their buck should take a look at one of these."

Awesome! High performance, 20+ MPG, Very reliable

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"I had a 2004 VW Jetta 1.8 Turbo and thought that was quick. I drove one of these and was in love! A few months later I had the Jetta sold and an 07 WRX in my driveway! The performance is just awesome, it will throw you back in your seat and put a smile on your face! I love flying by American muscle cars while getting 22 MPG. The interior is nice. The seat are very supportive, you do not move while cornering. I have the "carbon fiber knit seats" whith grey trim they are very sports and nice looking and are comfortable. The 6 disc changer and MP3 auxillary are very nice feature. However, storage is VERY limited and the interior does not live up to that of my Jetta (VW has some of the most gorgeous interiors I have been in). WRX's are SUPER reliable, Subaru has one of the best engines on the road. They are always receiving the highest marks from Consumer Reports and are a Best Buy for used cars. Do a bit of research on all of the awards Subie wins, it is absolutley crazy because they seem to win everything and rarely use that as advertising. I once read this on Subaru's facebook, " You date Hondas Toyotas and Fords, but marry a Subaru" It is true, you will be a lifetime Subaru owner. Subaru is unlike any company out there they send their owners gifts and promos (you do have to watch Facebook or go to their site where you can have a "My Subaru" and track everything with YOUR car). Truly an awesome car and an amazing company!"

All that and a bag of...

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"This car is a beast. Got it to 143 and she wants more. Any reviews about the interior ammenities complaining how it's bumpy or has a bad sound system are missing the point. This car is about AWD, Turbo, 300HP, 2.5L 4Cyl, Honda punishing, Evo spanking, rally ready fun. I took it on a 1000 mi round trip and it was not uncomfortable unless you just got done driving a Merceds. Did I miss anything? Oh, my wife hates it cause she can't apply makeup in the car (stiff suspension)...There is another plus ;o) Enjoy."