2007 Subaru Impreza

Based on 878 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Great Little Pocket Rocket

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Got a 2002 WRX sedan w/67000mi. Great on mountain roads any time of the year. I have driven it in all kinds of weather, and it always gets me to my destination with no trouble. Even on an icy incline where even 4x4s were putting on chains, I just drove right past. Another time I smoked a Hummer H2 off the line uphill in 9 inches of fresh snow. The AWD system is truly incredible. Car could be a little more roomy and the seats are not that comfortable."

After 5 years, I still love my Subie!

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Dependability, style, fun, sporty"

Cons: "Non-ergonomic seats, head rests"

"There are no bells or whistles on my 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon, but I felt compelled to write because it has been such a truly dependable car. I have been pretty faithful about oil, lube and filter changes, but not so as far as maintenance. I have only taken it in twice. Once was because I put too much oil in the engine, the other because I felt guilty as to not following routine maintenance and finally dropped several hundred on a recommended maintenance interval. I'm just about paid off and will still keep this car as it has been so incredibly dependable. The ONLY pet peeve or negative about my Subie is the seats. I do not find them very ergonomic, no lumbar support and the head rests, no matter how I adjust do not sit my head or neck well."

Great little car would buy another anytime

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "great car, fun to drive, holds it's value"

Cons: "can't think of anything major"

"I have owned my Impreza for five years now and I love this car. Very spunky up hills, good gas millage, and runs excellent. Hasn't had any issues for a nine year old car. The only down fall are is that the driver seat tore where the ridge is, it's has a weird noise when on the highway when the wind is blowing (sounds like a blow horn due to the wind hitting the spoiler). I would definitely buy another one."

Wonderfully reliable and great handling 4WD car.

By on Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pros: "Handles great on icy or snow packed roads."

Cons: "Not as comfortable as my previo 1998 Imprezza."

"Wonderfully reliable and great handling 4WD compact. 4 spd automatic transmission is great in the mountains for engine braking on long descents. Only complaint is that it is not as comfortable on long hauls as my previous 1998 Impreza. Great little car!"

My first car and my best car.

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"This was my first car and (most likely) my best car. I was a little hard on the vehicle when i first got it (i was a new driver) but my Impreza hung in there with me and I have no problems with her. I have owned this vehicle for 3 years now and I have had no major issues. It is also very good for long distance as i drive from Tennessee to Missouri at least 4-5 times a year for school and she rides very well each time. If you're thinking about buying this car for a first time driver, I strongly recommend it!"