2004 Subaru Impreza

Based on 881 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

I love them so much I own two!

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Subaru's are the best New England car because of the all wheel drive. I used to only drive 4wd trucks but this car goes better than any truck in the snow and gets double the fuel economy. I personally like Imprezas of all years but the Wrx is the ultimate. With the aggressive styling of the imposing hood scoop, rally style fog lights and stance, other motorists know whats in the rear view mirror and soon to be in front of them. The interior is very roomy and functional yet sporty so it is a great daily driver. For the enthusiast it offers a great base for modifications."

95k, so far - so great.

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"Owned since new - 95k on the car & its perfect. I drive it hard, use the power... nothing is wrong with the car. Two sets of tires, one set of brakes, oil changes - thats it. Clutch is fine, interior is holding up... great car. The car has done many dirt mountain passes (not taking it easy), been offroad many times, eats up the snow & rain and is one of the best all weather cars I've owned. A++"

First but not Last

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"This was my first Subaru, (2002) it is a solid car. It is well over a 100 K miles and still have not had a major mechanical problem. I have driven this car in all conditions and it was wonderful in all of them. I have even driven it during Blizzards for about 75 miles from Through NJ across the GWB to NY. Mileage for 6 months I commuted a total of 135 miles per day round trip. This was mostly highway but I encountered a significant amount of traffic driving from Stamford CT to Long Island and back. I averaged 26 mpg. City driving currently averaging 20 mpg. Not bad since I did't buy the turbo for the mileage. I have had several times where other cars (more expensive BMWs, Audies ...) want to speed by on the highway and learn that you do not have to spend that much money to I have more than enough power and control. I will buy another Subaru. I have moved entire contents of my apartment twice with this car if it didn't fit inside it fits on top."

Best car out there for the mountain sport person!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Great car for the mountain west and very fun to drive. With good winter tires tires it is truly one of the best snow cars and its aslo great on dirt and gravel, a ralley car! Milage isn't bad depending on how you drive, but the performance makes up for it. While the word is pretty well out on the WRX, it still is a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Bottom of the Line? I think not!

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I got this car as an entry level model in 2003. It did not and does not feel entry level. The price was a little above other cars in its "class" but well worth it. For the past 5 years the car has been running strong. I drive to the snow occasionally and really feel the benefits of the AWD safety when I do. The car still feels solid, safe, handles great, has a sporty feel. Power is more than sufficient for daily use, even has a little pep off the line and does great uphill since HP matches torque (~165). Not a family car, but if you usually only have 1 passenger and occasionally take 3 its fine (a little cramped in the back). My only complaint is there is only a pass through from the trunk to the cabin. This car made me a Subaru fan for life!"