2002 Subaru Impreza

Based on 882 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Best car out there for the mountain sport person!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Great car for the mountain west and very fun to drive. With good winter tires tires it is truly one of the best snow cars and its aslo great on dirt and gravel, a ralley car! Milage isn't bad depending on how you drive, but the performance makes up for it. While the word is pretty well out on the WRX, it still is a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Bottom of the Line? I think not!

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I got this car as an entry level model in 2003. It did not and does not feel entry level. The price was a little above other cars in its "class" but well worth it. For the past 5 years the car has been running strong. I drive to the snow occasionally and really feel the benefits of the AWD safety when I do. The car still feels solid, safe, handles great, has a sporty feel. Power is more than sufficient for daily use, even has a little pep off the line and does great uphill since HP matches torque (~165). Not a family car, but if you usually only have 1 passenger and occasionally take 3 its fine (a little cramped in the back). My only complaint is there is only a pass through from the trunk to the cabin. This car made me a Subaru fan for life!"

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Best vehicle I've ever owned!!"

Great car for street and track.

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I commute with this car five days a week without any regrets. It has nice low range torque for the stop and go traffic jams. I like the cruise control for road trips. The seats could be better. It feels like I am sitting on it rather than in it. I would like the height to be lower. The rear spoiler seems tacked on since it wobbles at speed. It may draw unwanted attention from immature drivers and law enforcement. When I say track I meant road courses. The AWD performs good on the drag strip but to fully utilize this car, you need to take it on a road course. You will feel the beauty of AWD while taking a sweeper at 100+ MPH."

200000

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"200,000 and still running strong"