1994 Subaru Impreza

Based on 261 Ratings for the 1993 - 2001 models.

1997 OB Sport

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"The heater core went bad at 40K, but that was it. 180K on it now, and it has been through lots of ice and snow and salt with no complaints. Still looks pretty too. I've just put routine upkeep into it. It is very easy to work on and modify! Driver's seat was not at all comfortable for 6h+ drives, so I put in one from a Legacy. The gas mileage has always been low- 22mpg at 80mph, 28 at 55mph."

Do not pass it up!!!

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I love this car! This is my 3rd Subaru, and I could not be happier. It is also my second Impreza. The first was a 93 which died in an accident. I fell in love at first sight. Safe, good looking, reliable and inexpensive. AWD is great in the snow and rain. You can buzz around all the slower cars on the highway and still get great gas millage. The 2.2 boxer engine is filled full of all kinds of get up and go. If you are thinking of getting any other car... Go take a look at the other Subaru models like the Forrester which is my 3rd Subaru by chance. Before I go, the 93 that died in that accident, I just wanted to say that it was totaled. As far as my wife and kids we all walked away with just a few bruises and thats it."

best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I bought my 2000 RS back in '02 and I've enjoyed every aspect of owning it. I've gotten a lot of comments about how attractive it is and I as well love the styling. It's extremely easy to work on and a very well put together car. I have made a lot of 1000+ mile long road trips in the car and I can't tell you how comfortable it is. Overall this is a GREAT car and I'm very happy with it."

this car is all around worth every penny and more

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable,saves money on repair cost,"

"SUBARU there is no other out there that can compare to this car its not the fastest or even the best looking but this car is unstopable in many ways. my impreza l 2.2 has been in and out of more then any car deserves to be put thru and time after time it never fails to amaze. alot of people say as long as it gets from a to b then thats all that matters, well the sube goes from a-and every where in between and right back to a and with confidence and pride."

dependable

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"With basic maintenance and a little care, this car could just keep going"