2015 Subaru BRZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,496 - $25,101.

10/7.8

Based on 303 Ratings for the 1998 - 2003 models.

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"Here's what I like! Great Visablity Comfortable Flexablity - good enough gas milage for an around town car - but also enough car to handle towing, big loads on car top and lots of room inside the back for hauling everything from full size file cabinet for office to a load of rocks from the country for my garden. I have occationally used it on some pretty rough low maintenance forest service roads with a high degree of confidence in my ability to get home again! I have had some maint. issues that have made me less then perfectly happy - including wheel bearings, engine seals and clutch replacement."

I love my Subaru

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"This is my 6th Subaru. I've owned it for 9 years. My last one i owned for 8 years. They just keep on running. Because I care a great deal about the vehicles I own, I take care them mechanically and keep them clean inside and out. I believe this extends their life and their reliability. Subarus are sturdy & built to last. I feel safe in mine but I drive safely. I love the snow and I am not hindered from driving in it. They are good on gas but I just wish they were even more gas efficient."

Best Car I have ever owned!!!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"I absolutely love my forrester!!! I have a 2000 Forrester with 250,000 miles on it. 100,000 of which were added since 2009. It is a 5 speed manual transmission, 4 cyclinder and all wheel drive. It gets me through anything. I have taken it two tracking on ATV trails and backpacking in nomans land and no problem. Great on gas and for a small family, no problem with being roomy. For its small engine size it has a whole lot of zip. I would and do recommend this car to anyone I know, that is either looking for a new or even a used vehicle. As long as you are willing to put the love into them and keep up with their maintenance they will last virtually forever!"

Great in Snow, Expensive to Repair

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"First the good stuff: this 2001 Forester has been with me for seven Minnesota and Colorado winters and it is a champ in the snow, on hills in the snow, and getting out of on-street parking. The ABS has saved me from crashing into oncoming highway traffic. The cargo capacity of this car is terrific, too, for a smaller SUV. Onto what has gone wrong. Had I gotten rid of this car at 75k miles, 10k miles ago, I would have been thrilled with its performance to that point. The last month, after I hit 85k the car began to tank. First the rotors and an O2 sensor. Fine, those are sort of normal for an aging car. Then a fluid leak. THEN, I got an undiagnosable engine misfire which caused the failure of the catalytic converter. I haven't fixed these last two problems yet, but that's at least a $1500 bill, over $3000 on that car this month alone."

One of the best cars I have owned

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pros: "I got below book and am very happy with it."

Cons: "No CD player."

"I have had this car for about 6 years for the last three years the only maintenance other than new sticker and oil changes has been new front brakes and replace a small piece on the exhaust pipe. This car has 3 separate pieces on tail pipe. I only had to replace one. I plan to keep it for a long time. No rust."