2005 Subaru Baja

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Great Vehicl

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Your typical Subaru. Goes anywhere in any weahter condtion. Great gas mileage. Extremely versatile. To bad Subaru discontinued the Baja."

Great Little Vechicle

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"'Traded my Jeep Wranger in for my Baja. Just couldn't deal with the gas mileage. The Baja does everything I could with my Jeep/with great gas mileage. Even though it's a Turbo, it still gets great gas mileage. The only areas I gave it a 4 in comfort, sytling and quality were all to be expected. It's a compact SUV. But for the price/it's wonderful. I think Subaru made a big mistake removing this vehicle from the production line (2006 was last year)."

I love my "cruck"

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, other people love it!"

Cons: "Wind noise, not great seats for long trips"

"This is a perfect little car-truck for someone who does not need a heavy-duty pickup. I purchased a locking leather top for the truck bed so I can lock up my luggage on trips. This car is now 9 years old -- I have the yellow one and everywhere I go people ask me about my cute little car. One couple wanted to buy it on the spot. It gets about 27 mpg. The truck bed has a pass-thru to the car when the rear seats are folded -- I have hauled extension ladders, etc. The only drawbacks are wind noise on the highway and not the greatest seats for long trips (I tend to drive 14 hours in a day). The other is that the items in the truck bed get wet in a heavy rain or a car wash -- the custom Subaru optional top is not waterproof."

fun car

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"This is my second Subaru, I had Subaru GL before this one and I put over 220,000 miles on it. Very reliable car. Now I am in love with my Baja, it's pretty fast and fun to drive. I have taken it from Alabama to Seattle and I had a great time driving this car. It was actually quite comfortable, considering the distance driven. Can't wait for some snow!"

recommendation

By on Sunday, March 16, 2008

"needs a better performance program (more aggressive accelleration, better use of power), and, maybe better mileage, but otherwise i'd not trade this baby for anything. it can carry a washer + dryer or 2 refrigerators, and 10 foot lumber, is a sports car, a sedan, a truck all in one. love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Baja near Honolulu. See local deals