2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great Value and Reliability

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"We leased this vehicle new three years ago and have now purchased it. It is primarily my wifes car although we use it for the family for ski and beach vacations. Currently has 22,000 trouble free miles on it. Been a great SUV. Love the room inside and the layout of the interior. Front grill is a bit ugly but the side lines and back are very attractive and well designed. Makes it hard to distinguish from the other high end SUVs (Lexus & Infinity). Very driveable car..excellent smooth braking system...only negative is the acceleration. It is has a tendency to pause for a second or so when accelerating from 20 or 30 MPH to enter onto a highway at speed. Once it gets past the pause however it speeds up very well. It is very comfortable for 5 people."

Tribeca

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I love my car I will not trade it until I can get a new Tribeca that gets better gas mileage. As of 2011 the gas mileage has not changes in newer models. I have looked around and can find a better value for my dollar. I love the way the Tribeca drives, it has all the luxury I could ask for. Forever a Subaru Driver"

My favorite auto ever!

By on Monday, January 5, 2009

"My husband surprised me with this car 3 years ago. It is my favorite car I have ever owned. We live in the mountains and it handles like a champ in the slush and ice."

Reliable, Stylish

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Interior cabin, unique exterior, car-like ride"

Cons: "None yet"

"My wife and I love this car. We prefer this body style over the current. People are surprised by its 7 seat capacity. In fact, I took it tailgating with 7 guys, and all our gear. It was tight, but we all fit in! Extremely reliable, I've never had any issues with any of the mechanicals. The only time the car is in the shop is for oil changes, tune ups and to change the brakes (which has only been once). The interior trim is tight"

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"This is my 2nd Subaru and will own no other. I bought it for driving in the snow. It out does most trucks. Very reliable with the traction control."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru B9 Tribeca near Honolulu. See local deals