2009 smart fortwo

8.4

Based on 218 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Fun Car

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This car is a blast to drive. When I go to the grocery store, someone always comes up and asks me about the car. I don't know if its more fun to drive or more fun to park and talk about. I'm afraid I'll cause an accident when I'm stopped at a light because I see all the other drivers looking at the car rather than watching what they are doing. When I stop for gas, I always depart before all the cars that were already fueling. Who needs a back seat anyway."

A corvette for a beer budget

By on Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Paddle shift transmission,plastic body,transparent roof,asymetric tires,two seats,high octane fuel,red interior,etc... A corvette spirit without the high costs... The naysayers of this car are stuck on the past...The Smart will be a full sized car in 2016..."

22k and still fun!

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"After 14 months of daily driving, I still smile when I hop in my smart. I love the convertible top and enjoy driving in manual mode ~ it's like a go-kart we can take to work. We did have a few issues with the shifter, which took two visits to the dealer to repair, but I wouldn't consider that unexpected with a first year model. I do wish the wheel was adjustable, satellite radio was available, the seat back levers were on the outside of the seats instead of in between, and a better warranty was included in the purchase price (2 years?! really?!). The real problem is the attention it gets everywhere you go - answering questions from curious passers-by ("is that electric?") and getting "stalked" on the highway can get tedious. Overall, my smart cabrio was a good value and the mpg is great. Smart has met my expectations and I would recommend to a friend."

From Caddie to Smartie

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"Have my Smartie since July 08 6k miles later still fun to drive. It is my commuting car. But in the summer with the top down it is a blast to drive. Aveage 42mpg.The looks and cell phone photos are getting old now. Wish I had tinted windows sometimes.It does make people smile,and give a thumbs up. This car is not for everyone. I have a sedan for trips and a pick-up also . I don't believe it could be your only vehical. But for summer fun or commuting you can't beat it."

Smart Delivers

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"Excellent value,economy and safety. I was very skeptical of driving an 1800 lb vehicle on the interstate. Picked up the Smart and drove it 170 miles home. Feels safe and solid with plenty of power. Got 44 MPG on the trip. Ater 1400 Miles getting just under 40 MPG in mixed driving. Holds a weeks worth of groceries (for two) with ease. creature comforts, Power windows.locks and hatch release, alarm system. ABS brakes, Electronic stability control,climate control. Sunroof, am fm CD etc. $14,900. Park it anywhere."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching smart fortwo near Honolulu. See local deals