2009 smart fortwo

8.4

Based on 218 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

WOW!

By on Thursday, December 10, 2009

"I love this car! What a hoot to drive and the attention it gets is unbelievable! I'm also blown away at how stable it is on the highway and the great mileage I get (38). I bought this for my wife to drive but she hasn't gotten to yet! Maybe I should drive it for another 6 months or so to make sure it's safe!!!"

Great vehicle!

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Purchased my Smart in July 2008... Fell in love with this micro car during my time in Italy. I was fortunate to get an "orphan" 6 month prior to my "reserved" Smart arriving to the states. Great car to drive; lots of fun.. if you don't like attention; stay away. You will have people taking pictures of your Smart and asking questions about the vehicle wherever you go! I love my Smart!!"

Fun, Speedy, and CUTE!

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"We LOVE this car... bought it 2 months ago and there is a 12-15 month waiting list still for it. We LOVE the convertible too! And, best part is that it is comfortable AND fits in ANY parking space, even motorcycle"

Can park almost anywhere & cutie

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I just bought this car 3 days ago and everyone is looking at me while I drive like I'm driving a Ferrari. Little kids point at my car. The car is very fun to drive and very easy to park. Don't expect too much power and going up the hills in San Francisco wasn't a problem. The transmission is slow in shifting, but you get use to it. If you use the paddle shift, it's feels normal. Most of the body exterior is plastic, but the frame is very strong. It's perfect for large Cities like San Francisco or New York where parking is hard to find and gas is expensive."

Most fun vehicle I've had.

By on Friday, May 9, 2014

Pros: "Size, easy conv top, fun factor"

Cons: "Shifting in early modes"

"I used to get bored with a car after a year. I'm going on 3rd year and don't even look at anything else. It's useful, inexpensive to own and operate, practical, reliable and useful. Everyone told me "it wouldn't do well in the harsh Nebraska winters. Wrong. No issues. I did opt to put in winter tires for added safety - Bridgestone blizaks which are inexpensive and made a big difference. Shifting on these early models were a bit query, however the newer ones have remedied that."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching smart fortwo near Honolulu. See local deals