2012 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Looks my little car

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I traded my 2001 mitsu galant gtz for this little one last year when the gas was round 3.80 a gallon and I never regreted. Yeah had some tough time downgrading from 3.0l v6 to 1.8l inline but, hey even in suburbs its not like you can race ur way to work in this traffic. This is my primary commuter car, had it for a little more than a yeah now and hauled more stuff that you can fit in a mid sized sedan. Some improvements that could be nice - 1)reducing the engine noise(roar) esp from stop to decent speed of 35mph 2)tire noise 3)wouldnt mind a bigger rear window but all in all averaginf at a good 33 mph (even more if I take it a little easy). Would definetely recommend."

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

I rated my little car because I love it!

By on Monday, June 20, 2016

"I fell in love with the look of my Nautical Blue 2008 Scion xD the moment I saw it and it has turned out to have been the best car! I had to put in an alternator when it was 6 or 7 years old. I just put in at 150,000 miles, 4spark plugs and one coil. Other than these things, it just been regular maintenance and was dependable, problem free driving. I just bought the 2016 Scion iM and it is gorgeous, Pearl white, and it feels like a bigger car in comparison, and all the included technology you would think I would like. Back up camera, voice recognition etc. but I like the Scion xD better because it is simpler. Turn the knob to go back to a song I just scanned by. I have to study how to do that with the new one. Turn the A/C on or off up or down, this new one I still have to figure out. I have it on automatic so it's probably going to be fine and I just need to get through the learning curve. But I don't want to have to have a learning curve though. The xD seems to have less blind spots than the IM. The xD seems easier to maneuver for me. It might be my age, but I prefer my xD to the gorgeous new one. More maneuverable, less blind spots, less technology to figure out."

Very good car!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Good looks, good gas mileage, reliable, good sound"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Great gas mileage, great sound system but poor speaker enclosures. Very reliable. Great commuter but not comfortable for long trips. Too much road noise. Overall, a great car, especially for an "economy" car."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals