ZIP code

2012 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

I rated my little car because I love it!

By on Monday, June 20, 2016

"I fell in love with the look of my Nautical Blue 2008 Scion xD the moment I saw it and it has turned out to have been the best car! I had to put in an alternator when it was 6 or 7 years old. I just put in at 150,000 miles, 4spark plugs and one coil. Other than these things, it just been regular maintenance and was dependable, problem free driving. I just bought the 2016 Scion iM and it is gorgeous, Pearl white, and it feels like a bigger car in comparison, and all the included technology you would think I would like. Back up camera, voice recognition etc. but I like the Scion xD better because it is simpler. Turn the knob to go back to a song I just scanned by. I have to study how to do that with the new one. Turn the A/C on or off up or down, this new one I still have to figure out. I have it on automatic so it's probably going to be fine and I just need to get through the learning curve. But I don't want to have to have a learning curve though. The xD seems to have less blind spots than the IM. The xD seems easier to maneuver for me. It might be my age, but I prefer my xD to the gorgeous new one. More maneuverable, less blind spots, less technology to figure out."

Great car

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and cost"

Cons: "Ride quality."

"I have had my xd for 5 years and have changed the oil, put one set of front brakes, and tires on it. It still runs great and I don't foresee any upcoming repairs. It currently has 94,500 miles. Great value considering I only paid $17,500 for it!"

Great Car!

By on Monday, April 19, 2010

"I've had it for 2 years and just hit 73,000 miles. Great car for the gas mileage and have had (knock on wood) no problems with this car. Highly recommend this car if you're looking for a good car that runs well, get's good gas mileage and is fairly inexpensive."

Smooth, quick, and easy on the wallet

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I have owned this car for a little over two years,and I have yet to find a single thing wrong with it. The gas mileage is amazing, and I ride in comfort every time I get behind the wheel. From the outside, it may look cramped, but once you get within, it is very spacious, even in the back seats (which recline :D ). Over all, this car is amazing. I reccomend it to anyone who may be interested, especially those that aren't looking to spend too much on either the car itself or on fuel. Safe driving."

Looks my little car

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I traded my 2001 mitsu galant gtz for this little one last year when the gas was round 3.80 a gallon and I never regreted. Yeah had some tough time downgrading from 3.0l v6 to 1.8l inline but, hey even in suburbs its not like you can race ur way to work in this traffic. This is my primary commuter car, had it for a little more than a yeah now and hauled more stuff that you can fit in a mid sized sedan. Some improvements that could be nice - 1)reducing the engine noise(roar) esp from stop to decent speed of 35mph 2)tire noise 3)wouldnt mind a bigger rear window but all in all averaginf at a good 33 mph (even more if I take it a little easy). Would definetely recommend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals