2010 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

I really enjoy it

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I have had mine for 3.5 years and 38,500 miles later it is still exceptional. The only drawback is it seems to have Blindspots when changing lanes, but as long as you are aware of it and make sure you take an extra good look before changing lanes you'll be alright."

Good & Cheap

By on Thursday, January 6, 2011

"I've had mine for 3 years. No major problems. Great mileage. There is a vibration/noise when the back windows are down that prevents driving with them down. I took it back to the dealer, but no satisfaction."

Awesome Car

By on Monday, November 8, 2010

"I've reviewed this car in the past and thought I'd give an update. So far 93,000 miles (I'm the original owner) in 2 years and the only problem (knock on wood) is that the EVAP Purge Flow just went. It cost with labor about $280. To be honest, that's pretty good for a car!"

love at first drive

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"I was looking to buy my first car and nothing really clicked for me. I knew I wanted something smaller than the boat I had been driving around and I wanted a hatchback. I almost bought a toyota yaris hatchback when one dealer pointed me towards a little gray box. It was exactly what I wanted and then some. The standard sound system is great. I can fold the backseats down and take my dogs places comfortably and they can get in through the hatch without me having to lift them. The xD has a lot of power for its size. With all the blizzards recently I don't think that little yaris would have even made it out of my driveway. I got the xD stuck twice but it was the driver's fault, not the car and since it's so little it was easy to push it out. (trying to get ANY car through 10+ inches of slush/ice is probably not a good idea) It's great on gas! I can drive across PA and only have to fill up the 11 gal tank once. In town it isn't as great, but I live in the mountains so I'm ok with that as long as it keeps getting me up and down them. (which it does) TWO PROBLEMS: (1) I'm kinda tall (almost 6 ft) and the seats don't adjust as much as I would like them to. I can sit comfortably, but it's not as comfortable as I would like. (2) The schedule maintenance light came on at 5000 miles even though I had an oil change at 5 months (3000 miles). I'm not sure if it's the car's fault or the people who did the oil change didn't reset it. Hopefully it'll be off after the next one. People at work make fun of my little gray box, but I wouldn't trade it in for anything."

excellent value for the price

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I've had this car for just under a year now. I have had no problems with it what so ever. It's obviously not a luxury car, but it's very nice for what you pay for it. The biggest critique I would have would be that there is no center arm rest for the driver, however for about $300 you can have one installed at the dealership (which I will probably do soon). The car comes nicely stocked with electric windows/locks, two mp3 hook ups (one ipod, and one standard jack). there is plenty of room in the back for large items (considering it is a very small hatchback that is). With the seats down I can fit almost anything I'd want to carry in the back. And the gas millage is great!"

I love my scion

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"This car is awesome! Gas milage is wonderful! The vehicle drives like a dream. She's cute/stylish and a speedy 4 cylinder. I Love my Scion"

I love this car!

By on Friday, August 1, 2008

"I have been driving my Scion for 4 months now. Good gas mileage, very easy to maneuver not to mention the fact the it is sooo cute and not the boxie type the early Scions are. I love the Pioneer stereo. Good price for an almost fully loaded car. It has cruise control, CD player, power windows, power keys and a lot more. The dash board is elegant with the waterfall style stereo encasement. Bigger than what you can see from the outside. Back seats can be folded down for extra room on a camping trip. You are safe from gas thieves as gas tank can only be opened from inside. Lots of safety feature. I love it, I love it."

xd

By on Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Gets great gas milage averaged 41 MPG driving back to Miami from Key West Florida has all the toys, a hoot to drive, very nimble in traffic."

One of the best cars we have owned

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, feels solid, gas, fun to drive"

Cons: "HUGE blind spots. Rear headroom is bad +6"er"

"The perfect run around car. Front seats are great-really great. Great in traffic, with kids, excellent gas mileage. Sound system is good. Engine has good snap."

RELIABLE, GOOD GAS MILEAGE, NO PROBLEMS WITH IT

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "RELIABLE, GOOD GAS MILEAGE, ADEQUATE ROOM"

Cons: "NO RIGHT ARM REST FOR DRIVER"

"VERY RELIABLE CAR WITH GOOD GAS MILEAGE [29-35]. ADEQUATE ROOM FRONT AND READ. CAN CARRY WHEEL CHAIR IN BACK AND STILL HAVE 1/2 REAR SEAT. HEAT AND A/C WORK VERY WELL, STYLE IS SO-SO. DASH LOOKS CHEAP. WOULD PREFER IF IT HAD A RIGHT ARM REST FOR DRIVER."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals