2009 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great Car for Your Hard Earned Money!

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I read yesterday that Scion XD made the 2008 top 10 list for reliability (#9), so I decided to check the KBB value, I have a 2009 automatic and found that a 2008 with the same amount of miles I have on mine has INCREASED about $3000 from the purchase price we paid! I have been driving this car for about 2 months and I love it. It handles very well, is fun to drive, comfortable to drive, and is saving me alot of money at the gas pump. I love the windshield wipers, they wipe almost the entire windshield. I love that the rear seats fold flat. I went from driving a Jeep Cherokee to my XD and I can honestly say that the XD does not feel much smaller, plenty of leg room, head room and ample cargo space. The speed/tacometer is very cool as is the IPOD connectivity. Although I do plant to upgrade my stereo- as the controls are awkward and tempermental- I got the standard stereo it comes with. Other cons would be road noise, but it is what you would expect in this class. And truthfully is it hard to find any cons with this vehicle. Overall, this is great car and I love to drive it, love the unique style of it and the Toyot reliabiity behind it. Oh, and dare I say, CUTE!"

Hauls rs for a 4 banger

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"I've only owned this car for a week, but the only things that I can comment negitively on is the cloth interior could be better material and thicker and the road noise. Everything else is what I had hoped for in a compact gas miser. The pioneer stereo is fantastic, but I wish I could load more than 1 cd into it. The engine response is very impressive, much more than I had expected from a 4 cyl. I have the manual transmission mainly for hill climbing. 32 miles per gallon for sure on the hwy with added local city driving combined."

Great Compact Car with great mileage

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I would like to recommend this car to those who would like to save some gas these days. It is a great little car with lots of interior space. Talk about stylish, this little car can speed up like any big car can! I definitely recommend this one to all my friends."

Wow! 2008 Scion XD is a really good car.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Wow! I love my 2008 scion XD. I have been owning a Scion XD for one month. I realize myself everyday my final decision was definitely right. I was hard time to choose my first car. I looked at Corolla, Civic, Versa, Fit, Elantra and Scion. Finally, I chose this car because it has a great perfomance which is 1.8liter engine with 128 horse power, extoic design, many special features such as side mirror lights, a stylish Pioneer audio deck, a cruse control and cool dash board design etc. If anyone who is in my case, I highly recommend 2008 Scion XD. This is a really good car."

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I love this car!! It has a unique look, drives wonderfully and is good on gas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals