2008 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my scion

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Price, style, MPG, Warranty, College Grad Rebates"

Cons: "NOT A DANG THING"

"Bought this car in Nov '11 and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it. I was nervous at first reading all the reviews about the space in the car due to my boyfriend and I both being over 6' tall so I took him"

great errand car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "fuel mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"Traded my Expedition for my xD when I found myself playing soccer mom again in my 60's. Astounded at the fuel mileage and the room inside the car. Ride is good for a small car. Went from 13 mpg to 33 mpg while running around town. LOVE IT"

Great Little Car

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I bought this car new in 2008, first owner. I love it! It's got great zip, you can get in and out of parking spaces (especially tight ones) very easily, and overall a great quality vehicle. I went from a Firebird to two Escapes to this. I wanted a hatchback that was different than the other things on the road and this was a perfect fit. I have around 32,000 miles on it and have no major issues. The only drawback is the tires wore before I even hit 25,000 miles and tires are such an odd size that when you need to buy new ones they're extremely expensive (over $200 a tire!). So, I bought a different size than what was originally on it (even though they said it would reduce gas mileage, but it hasn't) and it's fine. Interior is hard to keep clean. Needs an armrest, but you get used to it after a while. All in all, great value for what you get. Only reason I want to buy a new car now is because I want a sports car! But I'll probably just keep this for a few more years. I get anywhere from 30-38 mpg on a regular basis. The folding/reclining rear seats are very easy to use too and extremely convenient for hauling stuff. It's just all around a great car."

i loove this car

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"I bought the car in October 2010, and have not had a dull moment yet! Great gas milieage, handles smoothly. The only thing I can think of changing is the storage: if you were to put a bag of groceries in the trunk area, be prepared to have everything roll around every time you turn the corner, there is no way to hook up a storage net and nothing to keep things from sliding around, even on the floor of the back seat area. A minor concern for an otherwise fabulous car! Within the first two oweeks of owning the vehicle, I was stopped at the gas station and asked about my car... and my coworkers enjoyed traveling in it to meetings, plenty of room for four adults."

I really enjoy it

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I have had mine for 3.5 years and 38,500 miles later it is still exceptional. The only drawback is it seems to have Blindspots when changing lanes, but as long as you are aware of it and make sure you take an extra good look before changing lanes you'll be alright."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals