2008 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

Very good car!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Good looks, good gas mileage, reliable, good sound"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Great gas mileage, great sound system but poor speaker enclosures. Very reliable. Great commuter but not comfortable for long trips. Too much road noise. Overall, a great car, especially for an "economy" car."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

I love my Scion!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "space, look, gas economy, reliable."

Cons: "little to no insulation (sound come through easily"

"I love the car from the start. I think the outside look is unique and youthful.It's like a mini SUV, you can practically park in any little spot. It is very economic on gas. When driving in town I probably fill it up with $35 (gas prices around $3.50) and it will last up to 3 weeks. The seats are a little hard, but not uncofortable hard. The music system is good. It is spacious, with capacity of acommodating up to 5 adults. Plenty of cupholders, and space in the trunk. The only downside for me is that it has very little insolation, so if you're on a rough road you can hear/feel every single bump on the street. On long roads sometimes the wind sound is unbearable. This is a great car to have in city, not so much to be in it during long trips."

I love it!

By on Monday, March 9, 2009

"I've had My XD since Sept of 07'. In that time It's never given me one problem. It handles great, It's good on gas, and It's alot roomier than it looks. I fit me, my husband, my 2 girls (with car seats), my 70lb pitbull, and a weekends worth of luggage in there with not much work. CONS: The driver's seat lacks good support for long trips, there's no arm rests, and it's not available with a roof rack (I travel alot). also Toyota has been really stingy with parts. you can't get an oil change or buy a tire without going to a dealer. it gets time consuming, But the car itself was worth every penny. And now that I'm looking on trading it in the value hasn't droped much."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals