2005 Scion xA

9.3

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

Great Commuter Car & More

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"I've owned this car for over three years and since then I haven't had any complaints. I did own a Saturn before, I had so many problems with it. This car has been so good I'm surprised with it's performance. First, it is a communter car. Great gas mileage, excellent reliability. I've driven over 90,000 miles without any problems. I also have a child and can drive with no major issues. Space may be an issue for some who are reliant on brining everything with them. With this car you have to "budget" what you need which can be an issue for some with kids. Then again, it's cheaper than driving a huge SUV (The Xb may be a better choice for those people.) Still you can fold the seats down for a LOT of room. Plus you can get a roof rack for the car and transport other items that way. The other thing I liked about this car is that everything came with it. Power Locks/Windows/Steering, ABS, AM/FM Stereo CD/MP3 system. This was my first Automatic car, and I'm not really bothered by the RPMs on the highway. It does ride a little rougher than a sedan or SUV may, but that's because of the size on both accounts. The really big thing for me is that as I've owned this car, it's stayed at the value of my payments! Which is great. When I traded in my old car the value was over $1000 less than what I owed on it. So far this car has stayed even with what I owe on it. So should I want to trade it in, I can get the same amount of money on my loan! Pros: Great Gas Milage (At least 30+MPG) Reliable Fully Loaded (Virtually) Compact Easy to drive and park Great room for the size Cons: If you have more than one child it may be a little crampt. (Try the Xb in that case) If you drive an SUV it takes a little getting used to, but not a bad car to switch to."

Awsome Car

By on Saturday, January 5, 2008

"I've had Toyota cars and trucks since I was 18 (Now 35)and I've always had great luck and good service from the dealerships. This is by far the best one I've owned. It's ride is quiet and smooth and it has enough power for everyday commuting. The driver sits up in the cabin so it feels like you are in a bigger vehicle. It's easy to get in and out of. Great gas mialge 35-40 on highway and 28-34 intown. I fit 2 bikes in the back with the seats folded down.The sound is great from the 160 watt stereo system and all the standard options are awsome. I'm keeping this car till it falls apart. I love driving it and it's a great value."

overall

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"able to get around town easily and finding parking spots that I would have avoided with my pick-up. gas mileage averaging 34-36."

Incredible safety features

By on Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pros: "safety, cute little car, little repair work needed"

Cons: "not very comfy on long drives"

"Daughter was rear-ended on the interstate by a tractor-trailer. Walked away from the wreck. The car was not luxious, but it got nice gas mileage, was able to install a nice roof rack and transport lots of items with the hatch."

excellant vehicle

By on Monday, April 8, 2013

Pros: "great milage,fun to drive,very reliable"

Cons: "nione,for a small car such as this"

"You get what you pay for,and considering the money spent for this car,you can do no better. So far the only thing I have done to this car is change the oil and put new tires on it. Has never left me stranded. I would buy another in a heartbeat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xA near Honolulu. See local deals